What was some weird/f'd up/awkward sh*t u guys witnessed as a child?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Though, I've never encountered anything super nat', I do believe in the possibility

:dry: Some of ya'll just trollin', though

EDIT: I read a good articles about how a lot of these encounters are in our heads

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hmmm ya'll wanna hear the story about when I was molested by my aunt's best friend's daughter when I was 6?

It's not THAT graphic, and I turned out okay.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
When I was like 5-6 I swear on everything I love shadow people would chill outside my bedroom door at night. Like just hang.....I was shook at first of course but once it became regular I was just like whatever. Now make no mistake it was scary and unnerving but eventually I got used to it. Whenever I would walk close to my doorway they would disappear.

Being much older I would like to say this was my imagination but the memories are too vivid and it happened too many times for me to just try to erase it from my memory....

Code:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i remember i was a teenager, idk how old...but me n my mama stayed around the corner from my grandma's house in some apts...we left her house at like 1am going home...on the corner theres this gas station called gas kwik...it was like 20 white dudes out there and 1 in particular i remember was this swole ass cracka, no shirt on, with a big ass chain ready to swing dat bytch on somebody

one time i was either 14 or 15 me and my homies webbie and kane were walking down the street from the gym...we were in the knights of pythagoras which is a junior mason group..it was summer and we used to practice drill at a church parking lot across from the gym...and this dude named d meat was walking with us...well we're at the corner of university which is the pretty much the main street in my lil hood...webbie was standing with one foot on the curb, one in the road...this dude and his bytch was turning the corner and she said something like get ur ass out the road or sumptin...and he yelled out bytch as they passed

so we crossed the st and there's these apartments called shull manor...we used to walk thru the side gate, walk thru the back gate and would be in our hood briwood...well as we're walking going to the side gate, this dusty ass car speeds up on us...its the nikka and the bytch and they both jump out...now mind you, we're teens...i think kane was 15 webbie was like 13...this grown ass man jumped out ready to beat our ass...we looked at each other and looked at this nikka like 'well wassup then'

tha nikka was talking alot of shyt but hell we aint back down, we prolly woulda beat his ass...then all of a sudden he went back into car and swerved off...thats when we first knew we were Gs

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have any ghost stories to share but I remember bein shook every night when I went to Jamaica for a month as a kid cuz the kids across the street from my uncle`s told me about some nikka named Black Heart that would snatch up kids at night :sadcam:

I watched a kid drink piss out of a freezie tube after some older kids convinced him it was melted :skip:
They tried that shyt on me first but even at 4 years old I wasnt acceptin a piss colored freezie wit the top already open :comeon:

When I was in the second grade, me and my sister were supposed to be going to her friend`s house who lived just behind the school. Little did I know was that this walk would end up being more of a half hour chase of some dude that disrespected my sister (not sure how). If I remember correctly she got one of her high school friends (she was in grade 8) to wait for this dude after school and son took off on sight. After they caught the dude and brought him back to the school yard, my sister firmly told me and my friend who was there to stand behind a tree and dont look. Naturally I gave it a couple seconds and then looked on to see her friend talking shyt to the dude while the dude stood there crying, yes, like this :to:. He proceeded to slap him, backhand him, and drop him several times, all the while dude didnt even swing back. The next day walking around at recess I saw the dude stretching on the portable steps. I asked him what he was doing (I was friends wit his lil bro), he said `practicing` smh. In my mind there was no recovering from that and I just walked away.

Also at 8 years old I watched my sister and a couple of her friends taking turns sucking different dudes dikks at her bday party. They had to have been playing spin the bottle. I even commented that her friend looked like she was bobbing for apples. One of the guys burst out laughing. I think my mom making her way downstairs put and end to that shyt.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Everything I ever written on SOHH is all awkward childhood ish:

What if when you was doing pushs up in between park cars at Burger King you saw ya pops tied up naked to a punching bag with chewed on grape Bubblicious covering his eyes and you see West Indian dudes pushing each other mad fast in shopping carts ,taking turns jumping out full speed with ankle weights and piping hot brass knuckles fukking ya pops up, I mean these niqqas made a ramp and everything. Niqqas got their car door open blasting "I'm In Love With A Stripper" and got their banana sandwiches on the car hood so the sun can make them hot, so you scream "Get the fukk off my daddy"!!!!, but they dont see you cause you are at the down part of your push ups and one of them says "Who de fukk seed dat" and you say "Me"!!! So ya pops scream out" Mandy, help before they put more firecrackers in my nostrils"!!!!!! But you see a Free Big Mac coupon and a half drinken Dr.Pepper under one of the cars. What would you do?

More childhood memories:to:

What if you was chillin' walking down the block eating a bag crunchy cheese doodles and chicken fingers when all of a sudden you see a crowd of 79 people in a circle screaming "ooohh" and "look at that bytch titties"!! So you run to see the titties cause you never saw titties before. Soon as you get there you see niqqas watching a hand held DVD player and on the screen it's ya grandmother and your father fighting butt naked on a trampouline, but she wearing some Macho Man Randy Savage shades and some tight beef and broccoli Timbs so no one can know its her. Ya pops dont give a fukk cause he baby oiled up, holding a small pack of fish tank gravel his artifical hand that got blowed off in on Vietnam. Anyway ya pops joint is maaaad hard cause ya grandmoms do go some fat titties, so he tied his doo-rag around it and taped it to the inside of his leg so ya grandmoms cant see his joint. The only time you can see it is when he does a split kick in mid air. So ya grandmoms tried to jump mad high and tie her Timbs in mid-air and all of a sudden Ya pops is shooting this bytch with mad fish tank gravel through a White Castle straw, I mean he straight stinging this bytch legs and back area. So all of a sudden you hear in the background of the video, "Block with you titties, block with your titties!!" It's ya paralyzed Puerto Rican uncle "Little Man" sitting on the porch with no shoes on. So ya pops says "oh yeah, you trying to help niqqa". Next thing you know ya pops takes the whole bag of leftover fishtank gravel and throws that shyt mad fast, he making it rain on ya uncle, shyt sounded like sleet, "Brrraaapppp". Little Man says "aaarrrrggghhh, my eyes" but he cant wipe it cause he paralyzed. So next ya pops smacks this niqqa with a water hose filled with sand "BLAAAAAWWWWIE" and screams "YOU AINT PARALYZED NIQQA!!!" So,you realize that your dikk got hard too from watching ya grandmoms titties, do you keep watching or run home and squeeze one out?

nikka.....

tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
God damn brehs...I gotta watch Impractical Jokers now to get this scary shyt out my head :wow:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i remember i was a teenager, idk how old...but me n my mama stayed around the corner from my grandma's house in some apts...we left her house at like 1am going home...on the corner theres this gas station called gas kwik...it was like 20 white dudes out there and 1 in particular i remember was this swole ass cracka, no shirt on, with a big ass chain ready to swing dat bytch on somebody

one time i was either 14 or 15 me and my homies webbie and kane were walking down the street from the gym...we were in the knights of pythagoras which is a junior mason group..it was summer and we used to practice drill at a church parking lot across from the gym...and this dude named d meat was walking with us...well we're at the corner of university which is the pretty much the main street in my lil hood...webbie was standing with one foot on the curb, one in the road...this dude and his bytch was turning the corner and she said something like get ur ass out the road or sumptin...and he yelled out bytch as they passed

so we crossed the st and there's these apartments called shull manor...we used to walk thru the side gate, walk thru the back gate and would be in our hood briwood...well as we're walking going to the side gate, this dusty ass car speeds up on us...its the nikka and the bytch and they both jump out...now mind you, we're teens...i think kane was 15 webbie was like 13...this grown ass man jumped out ready to beat our ass...we looked at each other and looked at this nikka like 'well wassup then'

tha nikka was talking alot of shyt but hell we aint back down, we prolly woulda beat his ass...then all of a sudden he went back into car and swerved off...thats when we first knew we were Gs

wtf this gotta do with anything tho...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Reading an art Bart post is like trying decipher a code.

covert for your enjoyment....

Art Barr

*used to have them people's on the first camera phone doing surveillance in oh three, fa real.

first time having a contract phone in like a decade,...