What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what the hell are you talking about?
Someone was like "why fools glorify iverson"

Career highlights and awards

That's why. There's no need to glorify. He was a damn superstar in the nba and should be spoken about like one

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
besides durability those other things are not really significant
:ohhh:

Are you saying they aren't significant gaps between them

Or you trying to say those aren't significant skills to have in the game of basketball

Let's all flip the script then. What SIGNIFICANT skills does wade have AI? Not slightly. Significant. Besides blocks lol. Which AI fans will see your blocks and raise you steals

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Well they are very close in assists per game. Wade is at 6.4 and Iverson is at 6.2. Considering who Iverson played with and his role as the primary scorer on his team for most of his career, I'd say AI is more impressive on that particular aspect.
That's really like 15 assist on a regular team for AI

#FactsOnly

-Shoot the 3
-Not Flop
-Have his own shoe
-Not Sit Out
-Command a double team
-Play through injuries
-Energize away crowds
-Clutch steals
-Foul out your big man

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Someone was like "why fools glorify iverson"

Career highlights and awards

That's why. There's no need to glorify. He was a damn superstar in the nba and should be spoken about like one

the guy said that AI is disrespected on coli
I was just saying to him that AI is praised on most internet forums (which is mostly deserved) and it's actually wade that is kind of shytted on

that's all b

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
:ohhh:

Are you saying they aren't significant gaps between them

Or you trying to say those aren't significant skills to have in the game of basketball

Let's all flip the script then. What SIGNIFICANT skills does wade have AI? Not slightly. Significant. Besides blocks lol. Which AI fans will see your blocks and raise you steals

ball handling is that significant really and outside shooting is one aspect of overall offense which both players were really good at

Wade was significantly:

more efficient
a better playmaker
a better on ball defender
rebounder
shot blocker

when it comes to stealing the ball AI has an edge but not a significant one

1.8 vs 2.2 over a career

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:aicmon:

As if experts have the rule on what's true and what isn't in sports. I followed both their careers, and I do know better than any dude trying to claim that AI was a better defender. Oh so you were a Sixers fan? Tell me more.....

It isn't a matter of having a difference of opinion like on some what's the best color type shyt. This isn't a subjective matter.

Gervin - 1047*
Jordan - 893
Carter - 745
Drexler - 719
Wade - 701

He's top 5 right now, and by the time his career finishes he'll be top 3.
nikka what are you talking about

Experts by name alone are fukking experts at this shyt. How in the hell you want me to take your words, over dudes who played the game, some against both these players, and been studying film for 20-30-40 years as a full time job. But you MIGHT have the nba league package so I'm supposed to bow down to your words??

Yes it is an opinion. Like Jordan is the goat. When nikkas could easily argue for Kareem. Since what you consider greatness in a player, might be different than what I consider, which might be different than what Kobe considers, which might be different than what jerry west considers. Means it's fukking subjective

I'm done discussing things with that type of logic in both your points

Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

I'm not sure what you're so confused by. For a large stretch of his career AI was passing to guys like Corliss Williamson and Kenny Thomas. Wade clearly played with better teammates.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI played the point almost his entire career he should of had a much higher assist average

I know other people have answered you but you quoted me. AI mostly played the 2 position. I'd say his assists from that position, and the players he was passing to, make him pretty impressive in that regard.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I'm not sure what you're so confused by. For a large stretch of his career AI was passing to guys like Corliss Williamson and Kenny Thomas. Wade clearly played with better teammates.

look at wade's roster in the 09 season breh