What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can get this fade right now. You an AI stan, so I'm guessing you're under 6ft and probably weigh about 130 pounds soaking wet.

A lil under 6 feet...But I see you projecting your fears lil nikka....Don't try to put parameters on this shyt so you can feel better......

Online is a fantasy world..It took a minute for me to get that....But the conversations and talking point yall use, don't fly in the land of the real

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel what y'all saying.. it can't be all on stats.. i agree

none of us are experts.. so unless you followed every game of both player's careers, you're not gonna know any better than the next man... i paid attention to AI and watched his games cause i was a sixers fan... checking the heat when they played my team, during playoffs, or when they had a featured game.

again.. i never said wade wasn't shyt.. i just said i think ai was better... difference of opinion

how dare you say all that about stats then bring up shot blocking by players 6'4 and under and shyt.... was he top 10 blocking GUARD or not... not guard under 6'4 when playing on wednesday on a full moon :pachaha:

This ain't really up for debate though. This is like saying Malone is a better defender than Duncan or something absurd.

Wade is more impactful on defense than Wade. Almost no coach alive would put AI on a team's best perimeter player over Wade in a "must stop" possession.

Daps
A lil under 6 feet...But I see you projecting your fears lil nikka....Don't try put parameters on this shyt so you can feel better......
:ehh:

The nerve of you to bring up parameters, when I've seen the framework you've put around your AI revisionism.
Online is a fantasy world..It took a minute to get that....But the conversations and talking point yall use, don't fly in the land of the real
And whereabouts is this land of the real?

Where Iverson had an all-time great season streaking away to win the MVP award despite only being the 91st-most productive player during the season? Where Iverson was ornately 'out scoring' teams all by himself despite having sub-30% shooting performances and shooting 30+ times a game? Where Iverson's 26.7 ppg career average on 42% shooting while averaging 41.1 minutes per game is better than Wade's 24.3 ppg career average on 49% shooting while averaging only 36.6 minutes per game? Where Iverson's best regular season managed to exceed the impact Wade had in 08/09? Where Iverson's finals-run postseason was better than Wade's postseason where he actually won a ship as well as shooting 11% better?

full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And whereabouts is this land of the real?

Where Iverson had an all-time great season streaking away to win the MVP award despite only being the 91st-most productive player during the season? Where Iverson was ornately 'out scoring' teams all by himself despite having sub-30% shooting performances and shooting 30+ times a game? Where Iverson's 26.7 ppg career average on 42% shooting while averaging 41.1 minutes per game is better than Wade's 24.3 ppg career average on 49% shooting while averaging only 36.6 minutes per game? Where Iverson's best regular season managed to exceed the impact Wade had in 08/09? Where Iverson's finals-run postseason was better than Wade's postseason where he actually won a ship as well as shooting 11% better?

Keep having this conversation online among your dweeb type peers where you can leave out key elements about the game, his career, just to feel better about believing in things, the "white" way.......

Again....this shyt yall talk about online, don't fly in the real world...You know it.....I know it...Its a gang of ways to dead this argument......

Its your opinion and all...but goddamn, some of the criteria yall use is beyond ridiculous......

Daps
Keep having this conversation online among your dweeb type peers where you can leave out key elements about the game, his career, just to feel better about believing in things, the "white" way.......
Tell me about these key elements. What do we have:

Iverson has more heart than anybody that played the game
Iverson's height and will to make the ball go in the hole makes up for his shooting percentage
Iverson had to shoot the ball as much as he did because there was NOBODY else, he was out there all alone in the cold, dark world of defensive role players

Tell me more. So I can add them to the top 10 commandments of being an AI stan.

Again....this shyt yall talk about online, don't fly in the real world...You know it.....I know it...Its a gang of ways to dead this argument......
Again, what real world are you referring to? This is the real world. Online pretty much occupies 100% of basketball talk, there isn't any underground or another planet that discusses this shyt. And PLEASE do not bring that shyt up about where you live at. I ain't tryna hear some xenophobic reasoning about dudes hyping their favorites players to death and treating players outside of where they stay as if they don't exist.

Its your opinion and all...but goddamn, some of the criteria yall use is beyond ridiculous......

The nerve of you dudes. Yall the ones whose criteria is ridiculous, like being a trendsetter and a 'real nikka' isn't some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson has more heart than anybody that played the game
Iverson's height and will to make the ball go in the hole makes up for his shooting percentage
Iverson had to shoot the ball as much as he did because there was NOBODY else, he was out there all alone in the cold, dark world of defensive role players

:childplease:

Save that bullshyt rhetoric for these motherfukkers online.....Again...I know, and you know, you do not have this conversation in real life, around real nikkas, who ball or have played.....period.........

Everything in that post is used to refute the idiots on this forum....talking about online occupies 100% of basketball talk........:dead:

That line right there from you says it all.....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This ain't really up for debate though. This is like saying Malone is a better defender than Duncan or something absurd.

Wade is more impactful on defense than Wade. Almost no coach alive would put AI on a team's best perimeter player over Wade in a "must stop" possession.
cause wade is 5 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier and a shooting guard...

nobody would also have wade guard d rose all damn game cause rose would blow by him being a pg and all

that's what i'm saying... malone to duncan.. malone was a FORCE on the inside.. you think nikkas was trying to go down in the paint and bang with malone???

what you comparing is duncan to kobe... they don't even guard the same damn people

Daps

Save that bullshyt rhetoric for these motherfukkers online.....Again...I know, and you know, you do not have this conversation in real life, around real nikkas, who ball or have played.....period.........
:dead:

Save me this bullshyt.

Everything in that post is used to refute the idiots on this forum....talking about online occupies 100% of basketball talk........:dead:

Breh do you not understand that EVERYBODY is online. Sports talk is across all forms of online correspondence - social networking, scout reports, major news outlets, blogs/messageboards etc etc. What you're talking about is some ol' dusty ass barbershop nikkas talking about players that they don't even watch. Tell me exactly how these 'real nikkas' have the monopoly on how basketball is measured when they don't even have access to watching every single team - let alone the fact that there's dudes out there that can break down how the game really works with access to information that the normal street dude didn't even know existed?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause wade is 5 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier and a shooting guard...

nobody would also have wade guard d rose all damn game cause rose would blow by him being a pg and all

that's what i'm saying... malone to duncan.. malone was a FORCE on the inside.. you think nikkas was trying to go down in the paint and bang with malone???

what you comparing is duncan to kobe... they don't even guard the same damn people

Prime Wade? Hell yes, they would.

And I didn't even compare Duncan to Kobe, I compared him to Malone. Even if Malone had more steals than Duncan, he's nowhere near as impactful as Duncan on defense. Malone being a banger doesn't matter.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So your argument is that dusty ass nikkas who think shyt like heart means more than actual impact?

I know nikkas, IRL, who think Melo is a better offensive player than Lebron and you got dunbasses who think Nick Young is a better shooter than Lebron because he takes more difficult shots.

Nikkas are biased and stupid. Facs and stats don't lie.