What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically he is.........:manny:

Are you retarded?

Pick Melo's best year in the NBA and then realize it isn't as good as Lebron's 2nd year in the league.

Lebron is a more effective and dominant scorer, better slasher, better finisher, and better passer. Lebron creates for his teammates better and is better at putting the ball in the basket than Melo.

Again, compare their best seasons and let's see how it looks

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This one pic represents the mark A.I. left on the game...

Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+9W7ubJ1QWVBl.jpg

nikkas patterned their style of play and their mentality after Iverson. Culturally Iverson is right there with MJ in terms of impact, I don't give a fukk what nobody say.

And if he wouldn't signed with Nike instead of Reebok nikkas would still rock his sneakers instead of just The Question's.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if you try to argue that Melo is more technically skilled at scoring, Bron is more technically skilled at everything else on the offensive end, by a LONG margin.

Technically skilled, my ass. More versatile maybe but just because Brooke Lopez is more versatile than Shaq, it don't make him a better scorer.

Lebron puts up more points on much higher percentages while being unquestionably better in every other aspect of offense

Daps
Technically skilled, my ass. More versatile maybe but just because Brooke Lopez is more versatile than Shaq, it don't make him a better scorer.

Lebron puts up more points on much higher percentages while being unquestionably better in every other aspect of offense
Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you. But I know how dudes spin things, certainly when it comes to Bron's bull-in-a-china-shop scoring game and Melo's graceful flow-like-water scoring game. However, there's NO spinning everything else outside scoring on the offensive end in favor of Melo; ya not going to hear dudes talking about how Melo is fundamentally a better passer than Bron or Melo's technically more skilled at running an offense or how Melo is the Steve Nash of SFs when it comes to putting players in a position to score.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you. But I know how dudes spin things, certainly when it comes to Bron's bull-in-a-china-shop scoring game and Melo's graceful flow-like-water scoring game. However, there's NO spinning everything else outside scoring on the offensive end in favor of Melo; ya not going to hear dudes talking about how Melo is fundamentally a better passer than Bron or Melo's technically more skilled at running an offense or how Melo is the Steve Nash of SFs when it comes to putting players in a position to score.

Those the nikkas who'd argue AI is better offensively than Magic because he scored more PPG

Daps

nikkas patterned their style of play and their mentality after Iverson. Culturally Iverson is right there with MJ in terms of impact, I don't give a fukk what nobody say.

And if he wouldn't signed with Nike instead of Reebok nikkas would still rock his sneakers instead of just The Question's.
And this is A.I. stannery in a nutshell. As soon as they can't back it up with actual impact and production-to-efficiency ON THE COURT, they bring up some meaningless mirage about how dudes patterned their style of play after him and how his cultural impact transcended a generation.

:aicmon:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE

has ntn to do with thread

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

And your point is...

Daps
Correct answers are
Better ballhandler
Better outside shot
Quicker
More durable (AI led the league seven times in Min/G)

iN7jvSo.png
is better in quite a few other aspects, no question

Fact is: AI did have a big impact on the NBA despite his pedestrian physique

How you not gonna root for the underdog?

What do you mean come on now? Wade is the all-time leader in blocks for players 6ft4 and shorter.

AI is the all-time scoring leader for players 6ft and shorter
B8pBHP9.jpg

AI played the point almost his entire career he should of had a much higher assist average

Ever heard of Eric Snow?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
AI is undeniably one of the greatest players to ever play the game but also very overrated. I tend to steer away from AI discussions because he amassed so many STANS you can't really expect to have a decent logical discussion about him on any forum.

I have a lot of respect for the guy and i'll admit that he was way better than he looks on paper sometimes. But still as my man say dude would often score 35 points while taking 40 of his team's 60 shots

Only thing i'll give AI over Wade is durability and maybe 3pt range. Those who say Handles haven't seen D-Wade enough.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Correct answers are
Better ballhandler
Better outside shot
Quicker
More durable (AI led the league seven times in Min/G)

iN7jvSo.png
is better in quite a few other aspects, no question

Fact is: AI did have a big impact on the NBA despite his pedestrian physique

How you not gonna root for the underdog?

AI is the all-time scoring leader for players 6ft and shorter
B8pBHP9.jpg

Ever heard of Eric Snow?

besides durability those other things are not really significant