What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
His cause was bigger than anything else. He was talking freedom for black people worldwide. fukk anyone who got in the way. I don't agree with him killing his girl but I understand why he did what he did.

I agree with the message itself, and perhaps some part of Killmonger really did believe that, but for the most part I just interpret all of that as a front for his own selfish goals. He was legitimately not a good person; the way some people rationalize and condone some of his heinous actions, despite his message, is the exact reason how literal dictators had came into power.

Erik didn't hesitate to kill his "allies", the followers that believed in him, the people he was supposed to be "liberating" in Wakanda, and would've likely damned even more black people (including the rest of the world) if he had succeeded. He was an emotionally violate sociopath that wouldn't hesitate to kill any of you for the slightest disagreement. How any of that qualifies as traits of a "leader" to some here is beyond me.

Daps
Agent Smith.

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I try to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively creates a natural equilibrium with it's surrounding environment, but you humans do not.

You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure."
:ohhh:

Daps
Agent Smith part 2:

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost.

Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

:dwillhuh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
django-unchained-8.png

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I have Ozymandias as my desktop background. Always a fun convo when I tell coworkers who he is. I just hope they don’t do research on what he did cuz they might be like :whoa:

but fukk it, Adrien Veidt was right. :wow:
"Hey man, so about that Ozymandias guy you told me about a while back. What it is about him do you agree with exactly?"
full