What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your reading comprehension is trash and you need to get the homoerotic thoughts out of your head. The god Guts would never willingly engage in fu fu ass gay shyt like Femhoe

uh...I'll put it like this. Guts NEVER let anyone touch him, especially when he was younger. Yet the first day he met Griffith:

guts_and_griffith_ho_yay9.jpg

Take from that what you will :dame: He's only ever shown interest in Casca of course, but I don't doubt that Griffith could've hit :dame:

Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread, I'm a big Berserk fan :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk Griffith. Only clowns think that he was in the right :mjlol: Griffith was an egotistical fukkboy that threw a hissy fit after Guts beat his ass and left on his own accord. Which is hilarious because prior to that Griffith said that he doesn't consider the band of the hawk his friends...that he only respect nikkas with their own dreams...only to get his panties in a bunch after Guts leaves for just that

This a$$hole doomed his entire army to getting chased to the ends of the earth by the King of midland because Griffith got mad Guts left and fukked princess Charlotte. Then he raped Casca in front of Guts :pacspit:

That's why Rickert is a real nikka...waltzed into Falcona and smacked fire out of Griffith and told him that this new Falconia shyt is whack

jxflkj2BJjvh6sG9wHvnXZZYeP7vTexnzLrQGW5n-ig.png

tumblr_inline_pfub5h6Njb1rl41on_1280.png

fukk Griffith and anybody that love em :pacspit: We FalconiaK and GriffithK and FemtoK **Furiously drops rakes** Long Live Kentaro Miura

Later today….. you gonna stop by @The Burger King to get you a Whopper…. With extra cheese and extra meat.

Then you gonna take one big bite with your right hand and look at your phone in your left hand to post on coli.

You’ll hear a weird noise and look back at your burger and see this

giphy.gif

Prepare for the Wrath of the Apostles:ufdup:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Later today….. you gonna stop by @The Burger King to get you a Whopper…. With extra cheese and extra meat.

Then you gonna take one big bite with your right hand and look at your phone in your left hand to post on coli.

giphy.gif

:dwillhuh:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

I'm sure the big homie SKull Knight would pull up and add to his behelit collection :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Akira Hayama

won the first shokugeki tournament outright, and was just following along with his schools rules. Got made into a villain for just being nice with it :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:dahell:

He murdered his own girlfriend/cohort.

I'll never understand the Killmonger praise as a noble character. Why would you follow a leader who willingly without hesitation kills people who AGREE with and support his cause?

:mindblown:
His cause was bigger than anything else. He was talking freedom for black people worldwide. fukk anyone who got in the way. I don't agree with him killing his girl but I understand why he did what he did.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Alonso Harris. I’ve made a thread about this before. He wasn’t really “evil”, he just did immoral things to catch the big fish.