What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

Daps
I don't feel like Casca is black. I thought she could be too in the beginning but she looks like those Kushan/indian people we see during the war arc. Anyone agrees ?
57e6d2e6ef05684ffd5933fd9cf7803a96d2e158.png

tumblr_inline_o8vrolcV9M1rbthts_540.png
Casca is black

Daps
only ones I agree with in here are kilmonger and magneto
to add
Anakin Skywalker before he turns into Darth vadar
he just wanted some ass
the Jedi are stupid as fukk with their rules and needed to change
I'm glad he got rid of most of the pretentious monks :mjlol:
Palpatine deserved to run his empire with how stupid the Jedi are
They only cared about telling people what to do and are not much better than the Sith
They both seek power even though the Sith seek enslavement
Master Windu was one of the few Jedis with Sense and Saw the Moral Grey of everything, reasonability
Anakin had a chance to stop the Devil from spreading more evil throughout the Universe but believed
Palpatine's evil ass allowing Palpatine to blast Windu out the fukking window
No critical thought, just follow Jedi Code and be a pawn.

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Curella devil
She just wanted to make fur coats for cheap.
They made her a villain buy they don't go after other designers
:ufdup:

Daps
Every villain seems reasonable in their own quest. If you can commit to it I have no issue with it.

That said, some may call Griffith a villain, I disagree. He's a successful Macbeth, a true war hero.

:salute:
Griffith is 1 of the Kings of Hell, basically the Void, is a rapist, raping a black woman in front of her lover, his so called friend, who is a pawn,
is a certified psychopath sacrificing the entire band of the hawk to all eternity in hell, the void space, raids and pilfers villages of innocent people trying
to survive while presenting himself as the savior of the demonic world he helped create after the "Eclispe", the most demonic satanic lucifierian
shock moment I have ever witnessed that makes the Red Wedding look like an episode of Spongebob
He never gave a fukk about his gang, casca, griffith his right hand man, or anything except for what Griffith wants saying shyt
like "You belong to me now" to another grown man. Clearly a psychopath speaking who sees everyone as an object to be manipulated by him
no matter how much they suffer.

Griffith has to go

Last edited:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Westworld season 2 through most of season 3 Delores. Her arc was a perfect empathetic villain origin story. She was the Magneto of hosts and based on her many tragic experiences you could easily u derstand her beefs and root for her to win.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
is infinitely strong, fast, powerful, invulnerable, and just DECIDED he is the savior of man?

You ARE NOT A MAN.

SUPERMAN literally makes humanity less relevant. He STUNTS human progress with his power. And he is a WALKING WEAPON.

SUPERMAN is a threat beyond reason and impedes humanity and it's growth.
lex luther looks at superman...

exactly how white supremacists view black men...

:mjpls:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I’ve never read a comic book in my life but this thread making me feel like I need to start. I don’t even know where to begin though. So many different timelines and alternate universes, shyt seems confusing as hell. This thread been entertaining though :mjlol:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Iron Man was a bytch in the Civil War movie. He was so broken by personal guilt over his rash decisions re: Ultron that he wanted the squad to bend the knee to government inefficiency, corruption, and mismanagement. :hhh:
Wanda goes crazy with grief and enslaves a town. Then she goes crazy with dark magic and kills I don’t know how many people in order to get her imaginary kids back. She didn’t even try to rebuild her robot boyfriend.

Iron Man was right.