What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Dracula from Netflixs CastleVania just wanted to pawg in peace but nooo, humans had to kill his cac bytch. They deserved the brutal genocide, far as im concerned :manny:

He even warned them and gave them a whole year to leave the city with a demonic broadcast. :francis: I see a huge demon head in a big ass fire talking about I need to bounce, I don't care what no bytch ass Bishop says. I'm out!

Same with Isaac, dude just wants to pass through with the homies but these regular fools asking for smoke. Don't know magic and get cut down and mauled by a necromancer with a demon army brehs. :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Disloyal to whom? In fact, I'd say he's the most loyal character in the manga. He became a booty warrior so his troop could eat, afford new gear and horses in an attempt to mitigate future losses. He resurrected everyone into a respectable warrior. In return, they pledged their undying fealty to Griffith and he even said to Guts, "I will pick where you die."

:wow:

He had a crew go up against Zodd and they lived to tell the tale, not an ounce of fear present. His G should never be questioned. His soldiers would die for him and he took them up on that offer. Sounds like an honorable guy to me.

:ehh:

His men could have died from scurvy, plague and combat due to poor armory, like a true leader he bartered for the good of his men. Had to give it up one night but his men could live well for many nights. Feed a man a fish, teach a man to fish.

oh hell nah that man sold out his whole crew to be king of the underworld. Nah charge that silver hair booty bandit to the game. Plus we gotta weak ass ending for berserk :hhh::mjcry::unimpressed::pacspit:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Must read btw: “Lex Luthor: man of steel”

Lex-Luthor-Man-of-Steel-int.jpg

lexluthoronsuperman2.jpg

HvqYdIR4b8vw7XYNowA8R55gSF1OH8nlcN4nRv8HQPI.jpg

batman-superman-who-wins-7.jpg

I see the light, Lex! fukk Superman :blessed:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruce Willis in Looper, granted he wanted to kill The Rainmaker for his own personal reasons but killing him would've been better for humanity overall in the future.

I will say he was slightly wrong in his approach simply because he only had his name and where he was born, so he went around killing every kid with that name :heh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey, might have to agree. At least initially.

He was trying to protect Stone Cold after his neck was broken and Stone Cold decided to keep fukking with Vince because he wasn't allowed to wrestle....with a broken neck lol
Well I meant the Montreal Screw job, but yeah you make a good point

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Okay, but Thanos only delays by a very small amount of time the destruction of the planet and adds much suffering on top of that inevitable outcome.

Also, according to his own philosophy of sacrificing for the greater good, the Celestials birth new galaxies when they're born which end up containing much more life that they took with them. So they do Thanos' job much better. Why would he try to stop them?

Finally, if he knew about the Celestials and intended to avoid them destroying the planets where they were hidden, why couldn't he not just snap them away directly instead of hoeing the populations living on their planet?

Thanos just doesn't make any sense :hubie:
MCU Thanos does'nt make sense because they Disneyifed him

Comic Thanos makes a lot more sense...Death is a thot and promised him the ass if he killed off everything in the universe. Simple :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Psycho Pirate.

If you were the only person aware of all the reboots in the DC Universe and everybody thought you were crazy you'd lose your shyt too. :mindblown:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Original Thanos. As soon as he completed his mission he kicked back and went off to live in a swamp like Shrek. Thanos had a point.

also I’ll say the Joker. He’s legitimately insane so he doesn’t really have a clue what he’s doing. The Dark Knight kind of ruined the Joker because a lunatic wouldn’t really be able to put these sophisticated plans together
Nah Joker is even crazier in the comics...he knows exactly what he's doing, that's part of the joke

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walter White.

Walt caused his own problems repeatedly
Starting with dumping his rich girlfriend and leaving gray matter cause of his fragile ego
fukk Walter White.

Dude left his company because he went to his girl’s party and caught feelings because he wasn’t the most impressive man in the room.

Instead of doing some great shyt, he works as a chemistry teacher at a high school, making so little that he works part time at a car wash.

Decides to sell drugs to save money for his family, even after his old company, upon hearing about his cancer, offers him a cushy job as a consultant that would’ve undoubtedly come with a nice salary, great benefits, and with their connections, access to amazing healthcare. He said fukk that and put his family in danger.
Tom in tom and Jerry :mjcry:
Just doing what he’s supposed to do.
Dieter Von c*nth

The hero took his girl
fukked her
Got her pregnant
Then made her get a abortion

and the hero was legit confused why Dieter wanted to kill him and fukk the world up
:russ:
Nah, even worse, she was pregnant with Dieter’s baby when they got together and he had her abort it. :wow: