What ur zodiac sign

Daps
Dude stop acting like we can't pick names from each sign gemini's do they thing but thats where it stops

Oh what you mad because I provided proof of my previous statement? The topic at hand ain't about other signs. You mentioned Gemini, so I simply stated Gemini's accomplishments. Funny how your tone changed up after I posted that.

Daps
I'm guilty of that:manny:

Depends on the rest of their chart, tho.

I'm a triple Sag

Sun

Moon

Rising

So I'm definitely not as inflexible, "cold", or calculating as a typical Cap.

Sags are maybe the most fun loving/"Gypsy" like sign in the Zodiac.

The perfect sign(Jupiter) to combat all the Cap/Saturn energy

I forgot to add, I have quite a bit of Capricorn in my chart as well. Although I like how grounded it makes me, Capricorn and the energy it gives is a VERY depressive one. Im just thankful for a bit of sag and air in my chart to help balance it out.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh what you mad because I provided proof of my previous statement? The topic at hand ain't about other signs. You mentioned Gemini, so I simply stated Gemini's accomplishments. Funny how your tone changed up after I posted that.
My tone changed???? Stop ur dikk tip riding stop it bruh

Daps
Im not insulting u..... At all ur wrong if u go do your research no disrespect u should know Gemini's are overrated

Their overrated for a reason though. They've left the biggest impacts on our culture, and media as influencers. Their inconoclast, and that appeals to people, especially those int he later half of the 20th century, as we moved away from long held institutions, and conformed to long held beliefs.

Daps
That's some heavy karmic shyt...Do you follow vedic astrology? Also, did an older relative die before right before or close to when you were born?

Ive heard about this. I believe I had one relative die before I was born. Scorpio and Capricorn are two of the most karmic signs- I would even argue that gemini and cancer are too. Capricorn's have it a bit worse, since they are ruled by Saturn; the rule of of karma.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a LOT of low vibratory, unevolved Capricorns. Ive only met about one or two that were evolved, and weren't all on the materialism Schick. Capricorns- no offense to any) are insecure like a MF, and have very little self worth; which is why they are so materialistic, and dead set on accomplishments, because they think that shyt gives them value as people. I love Capricorn ladies- they have very beautiful faces, and for the most part are grounded, but these bytches be too goddamn bougie, with trying to floss.

They also hold grudges like MF too.

That's my son's mom ...like a muthafukka!!:russ:

But man, PHYSICALLY, I'm ultra attracted to Capricorn women.

It's magnetic.

I think Cap & Gemini women have the "neatest" features.

The facial symmetry be off the charts.Even when they're "BBW" status, they'll

have a lil neat face.Where it almost doesn't match their body

That's the thing I've noticed about Cap females.

they're either tall & lanky or short and thick

Hardly any in-between

Them short & thick ones with the sultry earth appeal :wow:

That's how my son's mom got me:mjcry:

Daps
That's my son's mom ...like a muthafukka!!:russ:

But man, PHYSICALLY, I'm ultra attracted to Capricorn women.

It's magnetic.

I think Cap & Gemini women have the "neatest" features.

The facial symmetry be off the charts.Even when they're "BBW" status, they'll

have a lil neat face.Where it almost doesn't match their body

That's the thing I've noticed about Cap females.

they're either tall & lanky or short and thick

Hardly any in-between

Them short & thick ones with the sultry earth appeal :wow:

That's how my son's mom got me:mjcry:

Capricorn women have some of the prettiest faces of the earth signs, in tie with Taurus. Very idealistic faces. Air sign women are also very naturally beautiful, and youthful looking into old age. Aquarius and Gemini both have big eyes, though Aquarius eyes look kind of ethereal; with long lashes. Gemini women have great bodies, and Libra:banderas:, Libra women have the best bodies, and they thick in all the right places.

Daps
I know, but Saturn is the ancient ruler of Aquarius.

That's why I linked them with Caps

True, and it's better it changed. Uranus is better suited. Uranus is all about freedom, independent thought, non conformity, and humanitarianism. Caps are too damn rigid, often inflexible, kinda boring, uptight, and conforming. And unless a Capricorn knows you personally, they typically aren't the type to go out of their way for someone, so they aren't very humanitarian.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, and it's better it changed. Uranus is better suited. Uranus is all about freedom, independent thought, non conformity, and humanitarianism. Caps are too damn rigid, often inflexible, kinda boring, uptight, and conforming. And unless a Capricorn knows you personally, they typically aren't the type to go out of their way for someone, so they aren't very humanitarian.

I don't know, man.

Cap's have some social activist juggernauts.

MLK, Muhammad Ali, Khalid Muhammad, Afeni Shakur ..etc...etc

I think the dark side of Aquarius is very Saturn like.

My family is full of em.

They're humane in the ideal sense, but they can be very tyrannical, also.

Reflects Leo, so the out of control ego/arrogance is another dark trait.

The "inflexibility" is in regard to their own self expression.

If they think you're "doing too much" or acting smarter than THEY THINK you are

they'll shoot you down.On some "Stay in your lane:ufdup:" shyt.

I think they're low key the most aggressive sign in the Zodiac.

End of the day, they're about fairness & equality.

On a social/collective level.They ARE the law.

dark side of the law, it might possibly condemn your azz.

Also think dark side Aquarian's are potentially the biggest bully in the Zodiac.

End of the day, it's still a fixed sign.They're more about organizing humanity,

but people tend to look at them as some kind of"gypsy like"/live and let live sign.

I think that's more Sag, Pisces, Libra.

I'm not trying to shyt on them...THESE ARE JUST THE DARK SIDE TRAITS:whoa:

They're super strong people.Nobody's punk...And they can have legit, brilliant minds.

But they used to sit in Saturn for a reason.If there's any sign that can quarrel with a Cap and win

it's Aquarius.I also think they're the one sign that can survive the sting of a Scorpio.

Again, they're not going for that bullying shyt! They'll step up aggressively against that type of injustice.

That same energy/aggresiveness, Ironically/if left uncultivated/not given any sense of direction--Can lead to them being

the biggest, most monstrous bully you'd ever have to deal with.That's what the dark side does.

I think they're the perfect match for Cap.Cap wants to be business minded/succesful

Aquarius is the business consultant.They have exceptional organizational skills.

Plus their ingenuity is off the charts.They're more self contained than a Cap.

Caps can be insecure about how they come off to the public.

Aquarius can give a fukk about how the public views them.

They can bring balance to the Cap in that way.

And they have the backbone to be successful in doing it

The unique thing about Aquarius, they can come up with all the money making ideas

but they're not exactly money driven.They're more on the "Big Worm" tip

It's the principalities!

To me, Cap & Scorpio are the two hardest signs to handle

Aquarius might be the only sign that can wrapped them up mentally, spiritually, physically.

Might even call him daddy....If you can get a Cap or Scorpio female to call you daddy

your game is STRONG.