What ur zodiac sign

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I primarly date Capicorn Venus men. Not on purpose - it just always happens.

8 out of 10 times - the men I meet or end up in a relationship with will be a Capricorn Venus. We are together for years but in the end we never work out. It's a serious and controlling energy. I'm a Libra Venus/8th House - and I don't like yall's love language. I now decline men with this placement.

I have a list...I think Cap Venus men are:

- VERY sexual. King of freaks.

- cold and non-emotional unless you about to leave they ass. Then water works, gifts galore and lots of word play being given.

- Not the biggest fans of PDA - but all up on you everywhere else.

- Loves professional and gorgeous women. Basically, your mate has to make sure they look good at all times - or you will silently judge them and knock points off.

- Very old fashion - when it comes to relationships and interacting with women. Wants to lead conversations and will tune you out when talking.

- Wants a woman who is superwoman - look good, be social, be a good mate, stay in shape and have food on the table when he gets home.

- Want to control you and your money - even if it's YOUR money.

- They love women with their own careers and money - self-employed - or successful in general.

- Want to comment on how much something cost when you buy it - but want you to rock it too - like they make a negative comment when you buy it - but want to show you off in it.

- They have a roaming eye - but very sneaky with it - and you wouldn't know they are cheating - unless they want you to know.

- Will go through your stuff on the low to see if you are doing anything.

- Wants you to walk around and cook in lingerie. Basically, be ready 24/7.

- The good stuff.... ummm... you all are loyal for the most part - if that means anything, good in bed, can dress, funny sometimes.... that's about it.

I'm guilty of that:manny:

Depends on the rest of their chart, tho.

I'm a triple Sag

Sun

Moon

Rising

So I'm definitely not as inflexible, "cold", or calculating as a typical Cap.

Sags are maybe the most fun loving/"Gypsy" like sign in the Zodiac.

The perfect sign(Jupiter) to combat all the Cap/Saturn energy

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I'm a triple Sag

Sun

Moon

Rising

LOL.. ok - you should ask your ex. :smile:

I'm a Libra sun/Sag moon/Aqua rising - so I understand - other things come into play - but that Capricorn Venus is so strong to me.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I descent from 12 tribes of Israel .

I was born shortly after 12 . On the12th Month, on the 12th day.

With that said I'm a saggitirus .

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Virgo coolest nikkas on the planet and that is a fact:blessed:

Tell me I'm (your) lying:usure:

One of my brothers is a Virgo - Natural born leader, protective, driven by money/power, ultra-sharp/focus, self-contained, quiet/brooding, intellectual, teflon tough, calculating, & when he talks everybody listens.

No one could ever contain him even from a very young age, he is a force. He is humble and has a huge heart though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL.. ok - you should ask your ex. :smile:

I'm a Libra sun/Sag moon/Aqua rising - so I understand - other things come into play - but that Capricorn Venus is so strong to me.

My ex was a Capricorn and she was all of what you described.

Very materialistic/extra cautious about her public image.Somewhat detached/cold.

Cap is a dualistic sign like Gemini.Janus was a two-faced God.

The lower nature Cap can be a phony/front all the time muthafukka

The type of chick that could be living with her mom, dad paying her car note

but on social media fronting like she's the most independent/"boss bytch" in existence.

They have a need to be seen as "high value" to the general, onlooking public

The low nature ones.

In terms of how I go about being in a relationship, I'm definitely more of a Sag.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
One of my brothers is a Virgo - Natural born leader, protective, driven by money/power, ultra-sharp/focus, self-contained, quiet/brooding, intellectual, teflon tough, calculating, & when he talks everybody listens.

No one could ever contain him even from a very young age, he is a force. He is humble and has a huge heart though.
Sounds just like me & I'm a LEO.... When I talk I attract attention & people listen, when I'm quiet others get quiet & ask what's wrong, LOL....Others just gravitate to me & follow me, I used to sit & read the dictionary & people say I think too much, LOL.... I actually have a tattoo of a "P" for "Power" on my shoulder.... Me and your brother might get along....

Daps

I'm a triple Sag

Sun

Moon

Rising

I know someone with Capricorn in sun mercury, and venus, but moon in Gemini, and Mars in Pisces. Gemini makes them a lot less inflexible than the typical cap as well. Caps with Gemini moons also tend to be a tad bit immature, and childlike. Having as strong air, fire, and water influence in someone with heavy capricorn placements will definitely help "lessen" some of the negative qualities of capricorn.

Daps
I primarly date Capicorn Venus men. Not on purpose - it just always happens.

8 out of 10 times - the men I meet or end up in a relationship with will be a Capricorn Venus. We are together for years but in the end we never work out. It's a serious and controlling energy. I'm a Libra Venus/8th House - and I don't like yall's love language. I now decline men with this placement.

I have a list...I think Cap Venus men are:

- VERY sexual. King of freaks.

- cold and non-emotional unless you about to leave they ass. Then water works, gifts galore and lots of word play being given.

- Not the biggest fans of PDA - but all up on you everywhere else.

- Loves professional and gorgeous women. Basically, your mate has to make sure they look good at all times - or you will silently judge them and knock points off.

- Very old fashion - when it comes to relationships and interacting with women. Wants to lead conversations and will tune you out when talking.

- Wants a woman who is superwoman - look good, be social, be a good mate, stay in shape and have food on the table when he gets home.

- Want to control you and your money - even if it's YOUR money.

- They love women with their own careers and money - self-employed - or successful in general.

- Want to comment on how much something cost when you buy it - but want you to rock it too - like they make a negative comment when you buy it - but want to show you off in it.

- They have a roaming eye - but very sneaky with it - and you wouldn't know they are cheating - unless they want you to know.

- Will go through your stuff on the low to see if you are doing anything.

- Wants you to walk around and cook in lingerie. Basically, be ready 24/7.

- The good stuff.... ummm... you all are loyal for the most part - if that means anything, good in bed, can dress, funny sometimes.... that's about it.

-----------

Venus in Capricorn Explained

Appearance is Everything
Venus in Capricorn will be very preoccupied with they way others perceive him. And no, I'm not talking about the way they dress or comb their hair. They will be very concerned with the image they project and they will strive to maintain that elusive, cool and calculated air they seem to have developed whilst still in the womb! Capricorn is not a fast-moving sign, because impulsiveness can lead to disaster, mistakes and general upset -- and these folks need a calm environment in which they can stay abreast of anything and everything important. Therefore, when they first meet someone they find attractive, they will probably go to great lengths to conceal their thoughts. And they will likely continue to do so until they are sure pursuing the attraction is a practical endeavor. Therefore, it could take you a very long time before you even realize Capricorn has his or her sights set on you. For this reason, only the patient and determined (qualities Capricorn will admire, by the way!) need apply for the role of significant other. And before you ask about those just seeking a fling.... Capricorn rarely entertains such ideas, so you fling seekers may want to set your sights on other signs like Aries or Gemini!

Slow and Steady Wins the Race
While it might seem like Capricorn is too slow-moving to accomplishing anything in love, that's not the case. Once Capricorn is sure of you, he will pursue you. And he will probably do it the old fashioned way. If it seems like he's moving so slowly that you'll never reach the alter, bear in mind that his goals are much, much bigger than that and he wants to have his entire life in order first. He works long hours because he wants to be totally financially secure before getting married and having kids -- which is what most of them do actually want. This is not a guy who's going to take you through a Vegas Drive-Thru Chapel and pop the question. This is the guy whose going to build you a castle first, and then, when he's sure he's successful enough to treat you like a queen, all the pieces will fall into place at once. It could be a long, frustrating wait for some women (ie, Gemini, Aries, Scorpio, Leo) but it's well worth the wait if you can hang in there, because few men are more loyal, supporting and loving than a Capricorn man.

Finding the Chinks in the Armor
Venus in Capricorn may seem steely and cold, but there are chinks in that armor if you look for them. They are not particularly skilled at expressing their emotions, but that doesn't mean they haven't got any! These folks are very loving and caring people, but they hide it better than any other sign. If you are tender with a Capricorn it will probably intimidate them at first, because this is one area where logic and practicality will not serve a purpose. Therefore, you should start to express this tenderness in small increments and give your Capricorn a chance to absorb it. Watch their responses carefully, backing off or stepping things up in accordance with their reaction. Do not come on too strong, or you run the risk of watching them close down entirely. Patience is key, and if you bring loads of it to the table, you will be heavily rewarded.

Their also extremely materialistic, and have a tendency to be social climbers.

Daps
That's my placement......even more so than Virgo imo

Only good thing I heard said about that placement

is Cap in Venus people tend to age very gracefully.

They look older when they're younger & younger when they're older.

Applies to how they mature personality wise, also.

All that Saturn energy produces an "old soul" during adolescence/early adulthood.

They have a latent desire to embrace "youth" once they start hitting middle age.

Hence they tend to chill out and act "younger" as they get older.

They make the perfect older sibling IMO

That innate maturity makes them capable of tackling some paternal duties at a young age

Yeah they do age pretty gracefully, though I think that applies to all Capricorns. They're usually very mature as children, and they're typically the youngest sibling as well; which is pretty interesting...Though not all are mature.

Daps
Being an artist means nothing for the most part vigros are only under Aqaurius in terms of Genius..... Geminis are to scatterbrained

Gemini's are just as cerebral as they are emotional. Gemini's are ruled by mercury, and are usually very HIGHLY intelligent. They are creators, originators, and the biggest trendsetters. Gemini children are especially adept at more advanced subjects.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gemini's are just as cerebral as they are emotional. Gemini's are ruled by mercury, and are usually very HIGHLY intelligent. They are creators, originators, and the biggest trendsetters. Gemini children are especially adept at more advanced subjects.
Hahahahahahahahahh fukk out of here yall stop trying to act like yall so creativity.... Pisces Aqaurius Vigro are just as creative if not moreq

Daps
My ex was a Capricorn and she was all of what you described.

Very materialistic/extra cautious about her public image.Somewhat detached/cold.

Cap is a dualistic sign like Gemini.Janus was a two-faced God.

The lower nature Cap can be a phony/front all the time muthafukka

The type of chick that could be living with her mom, dad paying her car note

but on social media fronting like she's the most independent/"boss bytch" in existence.

They have a need to be seen as "high value" to the general, onlooking public

The low nature ones.

In terms of how I go about being in a relationship, I'm definitely more of a Sag.

There's a LOT of low vibratory, unevolved Capricorns. Ive only met about one or two that were evolved, and weren't all on the materialism Schick. Capricorns- no offense to any) are insecure like a MF, and have very little self worth; which is why they are so materialistic, and dead set on accomplishments, because they think that shyt gives them value as people. I love Capricorn ladies- they have very beautiful faces, and for the most part are grounded, but these bytches be too goddamn bougie, with trying to floss.

They also hold grudges like MF too.

Daps
Hahahahahahahahahh fukk out of here yall stop trying to act like yall so creativity.... Pisces Aqaurius Vigro are just as creative if not moreq

Which is why Gemini's are are some of THE most iconic figures of history?

Miles Davis
Prince
Andre 3k
Kanye West
Pac
Biggie
Ice Cube
Left Eye
John F Kennedy
Donald Trump
Marilyn Monroe
Clint Eastwood
Angelina Jolie
Morgan Freeman
Paul Mc Cartney

And I ain't a Gemini, I'm a Scorpio; yet even I can give credit and props to the dualistic twins. Folks born under the twins have shaped media culture, and even history moreso than any other sign.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why Gemini's are are some of THE most iconic figures of history?

Miles Davis
Prince
Andre 3k
Kanye West
Pac
Biggie
Ice Cube
Left Eye
John F Kennedy
Donald Trump
Marilyn Monroe
Clint Eastwood
Angelina Jolie
Morgan Freeman
Paul Mc Cartney

And I ain't a Gemini, I'm a Scorpio; yet even I can give credit and props to the dualistic twins. Folks born under the twins have shaped media culture, and even history moreso than any other sign.
Dude stop acting like we can't pick names from each sign gemini's do they thing but thats where it stops