What ur zodiac sign

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Im not gonna lie im a scorpio and a lot of thrm traits they say scorpios have i definitely do. But come on:beli: u mean to tell me every single last person thats born in their zodiac sign has them exact traits. Gtfoh. Its all bullshyt to me.

And i remember a couple years back when they said they're going to switch the dates. So now all of the signs would change. So u mean to tell me im not a scorpio any more.

I guess we all believe what we want to believe in but thats kind of shallow to think every single last person born in that time frame have the same exact traits and personalities.

And y'all believe this shyt b4 y'all believe theres a God. :jbhmm:

To eaches own though.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Sun - Scorpio
Moon - Cancer
Rising - Scorpio

That's a double dose of the GOAT sign
orig

Zandía

Pro
Daps
@seymour cake theres levels breh. Many poster have indicated their sun signs, moons, and rising/ascendant. All of it matters.

Rising is almost as strong if not stronger than the sun sign. Then you have your Mars and Venus signs for example, which indicate how you function when it comes to romance and sexuality.

On top of that there’s degrees in the signs. You can be a first, second, or 3rd degree Scorpio.

What’s normally talked about is surface shyt, Sun sign only. But once you get deeper into the signs, their degrees and the rest of your chart, the accuracy starts to get scary.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sun Gemini
Moon Gemini
Mercury Gemini
Venus Gemini
Mars Pisces
Midheaven Scorpio
Rising Capricorn

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
@seymour cake theres levels breh. Many poster have indicated their sun signs, moons, and rising/ascendant. All of it matters.

Rising is almost as strong if not stronger than the sun sign. Then you have your Mars and Venus signs for example, which indicate how you function when it comes to romance and sexuality.

On top of that there’s degrees in the signs. You can be a first, second, or 3rd degree Scorpio.

What’s normally talked about is surface shyt, Sun sign only. But once you get deeper into the signs, their degrees and the rest of your chart, the accuracy starts to get scary.
Point me in the right direction:ohhh: i want to dig a lil deeper into this.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Sun - Libra
Moon - Aquarius
Rising - Capricorn

Not sure how accurate my moon and rising is tho, as im really just "figuring" it out lol

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Not always.
Never met a cancer of any form not emotional as fukk :yeshrug:

Edit

Im a Pisces and attract cancer women like honey and they are the most caring but emotional women always

Last edited: