Chiron taurus

Yeah like that...:mjcry:

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Believe in horoscopes in 2017 brehs.
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them but that are, in fact, vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.

Pick a random horoscope and read out the description to a room of 100 people. Don't tell them which one you picked. More than 70% of those fukking idiots are going to say omg it's my sign :blessed:

Daps
This shyt to me is intriguing as hell, once I found out largest hedge fund( manage over 150 billion dollars in assets) in the world incorporates signs and moon phases to help detect correlations in price rises in the stock markets been wanting to learn a lot more about it. Scorpio by the way!

Edit: what is this sun and moon stars stuff I see everyone posting

I thought this shyt was wild too. Also, a lot of trading goes on during scorpio/pluto moon phases and transitions. JP Morgan used an astrologer to help with the investment moves he made. shyt didn't fail him either! Astrology is a science, and does have some legitimacy.

Daps
Venus in Scorpio is a Detriment...it challenges the nature of the planet but can be worked with
Moon in Scorpio is a Fall...basically an eternal struggle between the planet's nature and the sign's nature...but I'm guessing you knew that

I don't know much about Vedic charts

A detriment? But scorpio is a romantic sign, and are known for being good lovers- according to the books.

What about venus in virgo?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A detriment? But scorpio is a romantic sign, and are known for being good lovers- according to the books.

What about venus in virgo?
A detriment is opposite of whatever signs that planer rules. Venus rules Taurus and Libra. Scorpio is Taurus's opposite. Also Scorpio is the sign of intensity, Venus is about beauty and luxury, the softer side of love.

Venus in Virgo is a fall, because it's opposite of Venus's exalted sign Pisces. Virgo is too cerebral and critical to function well in the love planet.

Daps
A detriment is opposite of whatever signs that planer rules. Venus rules Taurus and Libra. Scorpio is Taurus's opposite. Also Scorpio is the sign of intensity, Venus is about beauty and luxury, the softer side of love.

Venus in Virgo is a fall, because it's opposite of Venus's exalted sign Pisces. Virgo is too cerebral and critical to function well in the love planet.
Hmmm, interesting. Dude you need to make a thread long thread on signs and their detriment. Is every sign that isn't taurus, libra, or pisces a detriment when in venus?

Capricorn in venus is also a huge detriment as well from what Ive read.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Sun in Taurus
Moon in Cancer
Rising Aquarius
Venus in Gemini

Anyone else born between 87-90 have Neptune, Saturn, and Uranus in Capricorn?