What type of Introvert are you?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The other one. When looking at romantic prospects for types keep in mind the judging functions, one theory is that its best when both types share the same judging functions. So for instance, someone with extroverted thinking necessarily has Introverted feeling, so they are best paired with someone who communicated the same way. Our perceiving aren't as important as how we arrive at conclusions when it comes to our partner. Also, in general, it is not good to have two thinkers or two feelers. Both of you should balance out the others weakness, one of you needs to be better with people and the other more logical, doesn't matter whether it is the man or woman, though thinkers tend to be men and vice versa.
ENTP? Why didnt you just give a straight answer? lol

I only know my own functions.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Introversion and social anxiety are not the same. Not all introverts have problems socializing. We just don't care to.
I think this is the problem just like can men women be friends and a few other threads on here. People don't see to know the difference and or combine them to mean the same thing. I will say in all honesty its hard for me to see somebody even like you post on here often, be on the chat thing, and then say they don't care to socialize. To me we are doing the same thing as people IRL just a little bit differently. That's another reason I don't get most of the self proclaimed introverts cause most times its a lot of socializing just not in the traditional ways. I tell my boys who don't do this and think I'm weird for being in here that all the time. Its a little exaggerated on here for sure but its basically the same experience you'd get offline talking to people minus a few things.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I think this is the problem just like can men women be friends and a few other threads on here. People don't see to know the difference and or combine them to mean the same thing. I will say in all honesty its hard for me to see somebody even like you post on here often, be on the chat thing, and then say they don't care to socialize. To me we are doing the same thing as people IRL just a little bit differently. That's another reason I don't get most of the self proclaimed introverts cause most times its a lot of socializing just not in the traditional ways. I tell my boys who don't do this and think I'm weird for being in here that all the time. Its a little exaggerated on here for sure but its basically the same experience you'd get offline talking to people minus a few things.

This is another reason why MBTI is so helpful. An introvert with FE in the auxiliary, like @CinnaSlim , will probably be better at socializing than a lot of extroverts. The introvert/extrovert dichotomy is too simple of a breakdown, introversion is a spectrum, not an absolute.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
at the present moment I'm not an introvert, I like to be around people and chop it up

I used to be one tho, used to spend a lot of time in solitude doesn't matter whether inside or outdoors, both have their qualities

Daps
Maybe your just scarred of getting to know new people cause your afraid of their judgement and or don't know how to. I don't think that makes you an introvert esp if you want to meet new people. I just think that's a problem many people have and its not just about friends either. It happens in meeting folks for relationships too and one main reason online dating is more popular than ever.
I get you , however it has nothing to do with either of the things you mentioned. I really just don't care to.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
at the present moment I'm not an introvert, I like to be around people and chop it up

I used to be one tho, used to spend a lot of time in solitude doesn't matter whether inside or outdoors, both have their qualities

You don't change from extrovert to introvert. Like, no theory out there even suggest that. You die as what you're born as.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is another reason why MBTI is so helpful. An introvert with FE in the auxiliary, like @CinnaSlim , will probably be better at socializing than a lot of introverts. The introvert/extrovert dichotomy is too simple of a breakdown, introversion is a spectrum, not an absolute.
Yeah I can roll with bold all day. Only thing is I think most people are similar in these descriptions they have of personality types. Yeah some people want to go out or whatever more/less than usual but the vast majority of us have times where we want to be hype and times we want to be chill. I guess that's why labels in general don't really work for me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No. Just made it acceptable. Not every one is a rambling social butterfly.
Its not acceptable IRL only online. IRL nobody gives a fukk about you if you just sit there and don't get involved for the most part. Also when you say things like the last part you sound like a hater mad you can't be what that other person is.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its not acceptable IRL only online. IRL nobody gives a fukk about you if you just sit there and don't get involved for the most part. Also when you say things like the last part you sound like a hater mad you can't be what that other person is.
I can be a rambling butterfly.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I get you , however it has nothing to do with either of the things you mentioned. I really just don't care to.
Not like you care or I even want you to but I just don't believe you and anybody else that post on here saying you don't want to interact with others like that. That's a contradiction to me.