What type of Introvert are you?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL you just be making shyt up huh
You and @CinnaSlim must feel this shyt reflects on y'all in some way. Its true just not scientifically true where I can google some shyt up. Its more anecdotal which I'm good with saying. Most people fit that description I said in some if not all them ways and more. You don't agree cool makes me no difference I'm not trying to change your mind.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nope, idk what you are lol. I am an INFJ

I'm what the MBTI world considers the INFJ's natural partner. We only share one letter yet we're supposed to be among the best matches for each other out of all personality types.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Amazing how the internet has made being an "introvert" the cool and trendy thing
While it's nice to finally get some recognition that introverts aren't weirdos, it still sucks to be an introvert. My wife and I are both introverts and we both hope our 1 year old son is an extrovert, it makes life so much more easier because most people still think there is something wrong with introverts

Daps
Type 2. When I'm around people it's usually my closet friends. I find that I really don't bother getting to know people outside my group.
shyt come to think of it my friends approached me. I never start up convowith any of them when we first met.:snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
While it's nice to finally get some recognition that introverts aren't weirdos, it still sucks to be an introvert. My wife and I are both introverts and we both hope our 1 year old son is an extrovert, it makes life so much more easier because most people still think there is something wrong with introverts
I think people like you are seeing ghost. Let's be real introvert/extrovert people generally don't give a fukk about anything that don't have to do with them. Now online yes people will call cats weirdos for not being "conventional" as far as interactions go but outside of that people don't really give a fukk about you, me, the next person like that at all. Who do you really care about that's not in your circle? Your probable answer is why sometimes people get on introverts (in this case) or other people/groups cause end of the day we as a people don't really give a fukk about much that don't revolve around us outside of basic don't want harm to come to people.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Type 2. When I'm around people it's usually my closet friends. I find that I really don't bother getting to know people outside my group.
shyt come to think of it my friends approached me. I never start up convowith any of them when we first met.:snoop:
Maybe your just scarred of getting to know new people cause your afraid of their judgement and or don't know how to. I don't think that makes you an introvert esp if you want to meet new people. I just think that's a problem many people have and its not just about friends either. It happens in meeting folks for relationships too and one main reason online dating is more popular than ever.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

The other one. When looking at romantic prospects for types keep in mind the judging functions, one theory is that its best when both types share the same judging functions. So for instance, someone with extroverted thinking necessarily has Introverted feeling, so they are best paired with someone who communicated the same way. Our perceiving aren't as important as how we arrive at conclusions when it comes to our partner. Also, in general, it is not good to have two thinkers or two feelers. Both of you should balance out the others weakness, one of you needs to be better with people and the other more logical, doesn't matter whether it is the man or woman, though thinkers tend to be men and vice versa.