What time of day do you prefer to go to the movie theater?

what time breh?

• Morning

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Afternoon Matinee

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Night

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Late afternoon, early evening. 6-7 PM is the sweet spot

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Late Morning-Afternoon..I be trying to get out of there before the lines start and the theaters get packed.

Furious 7, San Andreas, and Jurassic World had lines that nearly wrapped around the mall :whoa:

fukk all that..I usually try and get the shows between 11 and/or 12 ish

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Nothing like going at night. Its much quieter and not as busy as opposed to the day. Tho going early is cool solo. (Dont know a lot of women who would go to the movies early in the morning.) And the matinees are cool. I already get discounts anyway so yeah im going with night.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nothing like going at night. Its much quieter and not as busy as opposed to the day. Tho going early is cool solo. (Dont know a lot of women who would go to the movies early in the morning.) And the matinees are cool. I already get discounts anyway so yeah im going with night.
Ahh to be young and single and take thots to the movies and hope for some head or tail after :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Ahh to be young and single and take thots to the movies and hope for some head or tail after :mjcry:

Im not one to boast, but I went to go see lady in the water(I knew what I was doing lol) with a lady friend

And of course, that sucker was EMPTY.shyt, I bust at least 4 nuts durin that movie.

But when I was younger, man. Always got it on at the drive in or a fork and screen with the couches lol. Or sometimes the parking lot. Now, chicks aren't into movies unless it's something they really want to see. I laugh hearing my brother and his girlfriend arguing over movies. What time, which movie, which movie theatre........lol. y'all can have that lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
when the creeps come out :lolbron:
nothing stop me from fastball specialing a large blue raz slushy at some loud ass kid cudi lookin muthafukkas blowin my movie high

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
whenever. . .there is a smaller theater that i go to right up the road from my crib that noone utilizes because people would rather go to the more well known theater to watch movies with a bunch of loud ass cacs and blacks lol

i can smoke a joint outside, walk in/get my ticket, get a slushie to mix my liquor with, kick my feet up on the railing and enjoy a horror movie in peace!
:blessed:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Breh always gotta sneak his film school in there like doug collins always mentioning he coached MJ :heh:

Fuff

This was legit reason for me to say it, because I would get quoted "Why are you going every friday at 12 am breh?" and in film school I learned to make what I say as clear as possible.

:pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
whenever. . .there is a smaller theater that i go to right up the road from my crib that noone utilizes because people would rather go to the more well known theater to watch movies with a bunch of loud ass cacs and blacks lol

i can smoke a joint outside, walk in/get my ticket, get a slushie to mix my liquor with, kick my feet up on the railing and enjoy a horror movie in peace!
:blessed:
i like your style G! :salute:

i like going with my son tho in the afternoon
and watching him and all the lil lunatic ass kids wild out in the aisles shyt is hilarious to me

but na, at night the shyt
the spot by me in Co-Op City i went in their one time dolo high as shyt had a Jimmy Jazz bag with a bottle vsop wrapped in a pair of jeans
a box of popeyes chicken
walked in that hoe like i lived in the place :deadmanny:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If im going dolo i find 1pm/2pm is the sweet spot.

If im taking a chick then of course at night