What time of day do you prefer to go to the movie theater?

what time breh?

• Morning

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Afternoon Matinee

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Night

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Skyfall was my last midnight and i had to fight to stay awake

My last midnight showing was the avengers but that was after a whole day of watching marvel movies in that marathon they do. the only reason I don't do midnight showings now is because i gotta work the next day and it's tough asking any of my friends to take off just to see a midnight show

Edit: I take that back, I saw texas chainsaw massacre at midnight at the alamo last summer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My last midnight showing was the avengers but that was after a whole day of watching marvel movies in that marathon they do. the only reason I don't do midnight showings now is because i gotta work the next day and it's tough asking any of my friends to take off just to see a midnight show

Edit: I take that back, I saw texas chainsaw massacre at midnight at the alamo last summer
I have yet to do one of the new "midnight" screenings that take place on Thursday at 7 or 9 p.m.. I probably will for the Martian though :blessed:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somewhat offtopic but am I the only that just can't go to the movies by himself ?

i don't know exactly why but I just can't do it...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I used to live in a small town where I could show up in the mornings and be the only person in the theater :banderas:
Doesn't that kind of defeat the point?

Only time thats beneficial is when you try to get it on in High school and don't care about the movie

There were only 3 other people in the theater when i saw it follows and it was odd. Ditto for avengers 2 which i saw 3 weeks after release

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
other than a morning show.. it doesn't really matter to me.

i love going to the movies. only rule is scary movies are for night time only :demonic:

on a day off, i'll smoke and head out to the theater by myself to catch a matinee.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
somewhat offtopic but am I the only that just can't go to the movies by himself ?

i don't know exactly why but I just can't do it...

I used to be able to do it with no problem but for some reason for the past 3 or 4 years, I haven't even had the thought to. But it depends though. If it's a movie I really want to see, like an oscar pic that no one I know wants to see, then fukk it, do what I gotta do.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't that kind of defeat the point?

Only time thats beneficial is when you try to get it on in High school and don't care about the movie

There were only 3 other people in the theater when i saw it follows and it was odd. Ditto for avengers 2 which i saw 3 weeks after release
How does it defeat the point? :dahell:

I'm there to watch movies on a big ass screen, not socialize with the elderly :smugdraper: