What time of day do you prefer to go to the movie theater?

what time breh?

• Morning

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Afternoon Matinee

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Night

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in 300: Rise of an Empire straight snoring my G. :flabbynsick: that's the last time I catch the midnight show.

it wasnt the time, it was the movie...that shyt was horrible....i say that cause the cats i went to see it with went to sleep too, and that was like an 8 showing lol....that movie was just bad...

to answer the topic: it doesnt matter....i go whenever i feel like it...

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I prefer mid afternoons, but i will hit up a big movie at night, cause my theatre has "friday openings" at 7, 8, or 9 the thursday night before.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are morning showings? :usure:

But yeah if I'm going with a group/date - evening.

If I'm going alone - afternoon

yep, they have morning showings...depends on the movie, how hyped that movie is, and the audience they think the movie will attract....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somewhat offtopic but am I the only that just can't go to the movies by himself ?

i don't know exactly why but I just can't do it...

you not the only one, i know people like that, but i'm not one of those people....i go to the movies by myself all the time....hell, i have no problem going to the movies, out to eat, etc. dolo....when i say that to people they are shocked/surprised cause they say they cant/wont do it cause it feel weird or they feel lonely....to that i say: i'll invite people and have problem if others come, but if they dont want to, does that mean i shouldnt?....i'm not gonna limit shyt i do cause others dont want to do shyt..

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I go whenever the fukk I want, time ain't nothing but a man-made construct anyway. :gawdling:

I guess I would prefer going at night simply because I do like having at least some audience.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
somewhat offtopic but am I the only that just can't go to the movies by himself ?

i don't know exactly why but I just can't do it...

I prefer to go with someone else, but every now and then I'll go catch a matinee solo

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
In film school we watched movies in a theater every friday at 12 am. I didn't like it
4 pm to 12 pm for me

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Night (7pm and later)

Coming out of a theater and it still being light out is a weird feeling