What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
.....I got locs cause I'm tired of the Barber. My last barber was a jesus freak and would have the TV on christian channel. And then started his white supremacy jesus talking points about Michelle Obama being a man and how we need christ in our lives. So I asked him about Slavery and if jesus didn't save us...why do we need him? He can't even save himself:mjgrin:

Also the owner of the shop is a Korean jesus and I had to ask her....is jesus asian or white or black or arab...and I asked her why she won't practice a religion that her ancestors did before the white occupied Korea...she gave me the

:gucci:
You ain't get tired of the barber
Sounds like the barber got tired of you and kicked yo controversial ass up outta there lol

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’ve been getting a haircut every week for the past 20yrs. Been living all over the states, never paid over 35 including tip.

I just retired and moved to houston. Can’t find shyt for less than 70. Smh

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I pay $60, just to cut my shyt bald too. But my barber be giving a whole spa type experience and she can actually cut the shyt real close and she do my beard perfect. I’m not no fukking barber. I can’t be fading no beard and all that shyt. And when I cut it myself I can’t get it as close and my shyt will have some irritation if I cut it too often. But she do my shyt perfect and it’s a relaxing experience, so I’m paying the $60
I throw in a facial (:dame: ) too and shyt is relaxing af

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I live in Katy. Tryna keep it within 15-20 minutes. Get my cut at this spot called houston55. The only good spots I found were upwards of 70.

$70??!?!??

What type of cars are these dudes driving? How can they cry about being broke?