What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I live in Katy. Tryna keep it within 15-20 minutes. Get my cut at this spot called houston55. The only good spots I found were upwards of 70.
Oh you ain’t gonna find shyt that’s reasonable. I let my hair grow out even more when I lived there for 4 months. Had this spot in Pearland I went for line ups

Spence

Superstar
Daps
October 26 2001 is that last time I had a hair cut :pachaha:

I’ve estimated of $30k lifetime in not spending money on haircuts so far :heh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
.....I got locs cause I'm tired of the Barber. My last barber was a jesus freak and would have the TV on christian channel. And then started his white supremacy jesus talking points about Michelle Obama being a man and how we need christ in our lives. So I asked him about Slavery and if jesus didn't save us...why do we need him? He can't even save himself:mjgrin:

Also the owner of the shop is a Korean jesus and I had to ask her....is jesus asian or white or black or arab...and I asked her why she won't practice a religion that her ancestors did before the white occupied Korea...she gave me the

:gucci:
You went to a Korean owned black barbershop :dahell:

Whatever they did to your hairline you deserved it :ufdup:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You went to a Korean owned black barbershop :dahell:

Whatever they did to your hairline you deserved it :ufdup:
Naw...it was a Korean owned, but had only black barbers. And the barbers were legit. :ufdup:I still geaux to him from time to time for beard to get shaped up. But I'm tryna hear shyt bout jesus

Not every Asian is racist or a white supremacist operative some actually do business with blacks. Like in this instance hiring of barbers and black hair dressers/stylists. Yes, she hired black women to do hair.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Naw...it was a Korean owned, but had only black barbers. And the barbers were legit. :ufdup:I still geaux to him from time to time for beard to get shaped up. But I'm tryna hear shyt bout jesus

Not every Asian is racist or a white supremacist operative some actually do business with blacks. Like in this instance hiring of barbers and black hair dressers/stylists. Yes, she hired black women to do hair.

Which haircut would you pick from the sign?

34085545877c1678559ad8188ccba589.jpg_720x720q80.jpg

You seem like the #11 type :dame:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
If these prices keep rising in the near future, Questlove will be called the biggest trendsetter in Black America.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Which haircut would you pick from the sign?

34085545877c1678559ad8188ccba589.jpg_720x720q80.jpg

You seem like the #11 type :dame:
Neither. My barbers were black and had black wives and kids.

I know this may be hard for you to comprehend, but not everybody in every race is out to get black people. She (Korean owner) let the black barbers/stylists do their own thing. I don't see a problem with black workers being a Korean business, when they are making money and not subjected to racism and scrutiny.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
.....I got locs cause I'm tired of the Barber. My last barber was a jesus freak and would have the TV on christian channel. And then started his white supremacy jesus talking points about Michelle Obama being a man and how we need christ in our lives. So I asked him about Slavery and if jesus didn't save us...why do we need him? He can't even save himself:mjgrin:

Also the owner of the shop is a Korean jesus and I had to ask her....is jesus asian or white or black or arab...and I asked her why she won't practice a religion that her ancestors did before the white occupied Korea...she gave me the

:gucci:
they cut your hair with flowbee, breh?