What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Start cutting your own hair. I did during the lockdown since I didn't have to go out often, I had all the time in the world to practice.
Go to Amazon and search HC4250-AT1 clippers. It's impossible to fukk up using these if all you're concerned about is a basic cut.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The pandemic was the best time to learn how to cut your own hair,especially with all the videos on YouTube. I been cutting my hair since the 90’s I can edge up/fade my shyt whenever & it be on point.pro barbers have given me props.I ain’t never paying 30-50 or whatever they charging these days that’s wild. Think about how much dough you’d spend in 12 months on haircuts

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Start cutting your own hair. I did during the lockdown since I didn't have to go out often, I had all the time in the world to practice.
Go to Amazon and search HC4250-AT1 clippers. It's impossible to fukk up using these if all you're concerned about is a basic cut.
Agree with the sentiment, but if a man is going to be cutting his own hair from this point on, best to invest in the best tools. Andis Masters or Oster Fast Feeds. Buy them once, but a set of good guards, and you're good.

Worth the investment. Make money back after a few cuts and more sturdy than El Cheapo clipper sets.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The pandemic was the best time to learn how to cut your own hair,especially with all the videos on YouTube. I been cutting my hair since the 90’s I can edge up/fade my shyt whenever & it be on point.pro barbers have given me props.I ain’t never paying 30-50 or whatever they charging these days that’s wild. Think about how much dough you’d spend in 12 months on haircuts
Agree. Save money and more importantly you start thinking about all the time wasted , waiting, sitting for, or traveling to and from the barbershop.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
when i hear about barber prices I'm glad I had a flabby and sick crown at 22

#BaldGang #RichGang #DontPayATankofGasPricesForHaircutGang

Yall making me reminisce on my frugal ass pops (RIP) tho. He used to hit the barber college to get the cuts on the low. he put me on black ice back in high school :mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
They've lowkey dropped down. The one charging $60 now in my area are the best barbers so they can. Most now who were at $60 are down to $40 cuz they were losing clients and their cuts weren't good enough for that price.

Legit had barbers who couldn't blend the taper lines properly tryna charge $70 shyt was ridiculous :mjlol:

Now atleast you get what you pay for it seems

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They've lowkey dropped down. The one charging $60 now in my area are the best barbers so they can. Most now who were at $60 are down to $40 cuz they were losing clients and their cuts weren't good enough for that price.

Legit had barbers who couldn't blend the taper lines properly tryna charge $70 shyt was ridiculous :mjlol:

Brotha:mjgrin:

I’m a bald headed yellow ass light brown skinned nicca with a beard

I’m basically Common:pachaha:

So unless barbershop go back to $15-$25 for a cut.

You and them ain’t talking bout nothing

You cool but fukk barbershops post pandemic :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
All the barbers except the old ones are driving benzes and mustangs now. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I cut/shape up my own shyt!

fukk going to a shop at your appointment time (or occasionally walk-ins) only to still wait 15-45 mins cuz your Barber running behind or the shop talk too deep and niccas keep stopping…

Only to get in the chair and the barber bald the top, shape the beard in like 10-15 mins then tell me “That’s $40-$60 my guy!”

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: FOH

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

One tried to charge me $50, but he damn near lost his chair at the shop due to a lack of customers, and now he dropped it to $35 :dead:

Price gouging always ends up in failure. What were those brehs thinking?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh. I was just saying this a few days ago...I started cutting my hair a few years ago but I wanted to get a haircut from someone else and this nikka said 45 bucks. I went str8 home and pulled out the clippers