What super cheap shyt do you do?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i havent bought any music other than records in years. everything is torrented or downloaded

How do you even do that with that flimsy ass paper :wtf:

"Merry Christmas :krs: Imma beast on these presents
full
"

":whoa: Nah be easy, you got tape right there, open it that way"

Plus you gotta keep it the right way so the corner creases aren't too obvious :mindblown:
:dead:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Stream all movies, TV shows, and NBA games for free online.:blessed:
Buy all my shoes used, in like new condition on Ebay. :jawalrus:
Take a hand full of jelly packets, mints, and hand sanitizer wipes whenever I go to Chick Fil A.
Fill the paper bag with peanuts whenever I go to Five Guys. :dame:
Can you direct me to an app or website for tv and movies? I wanna watch old Anthony Bourdain episodes no longer on netflix. Thanks

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I go to school full time and I don’t eat until I get home.
My school library has $.10 printing in the library but you need to buy a $5 card from the copy center. Little do the students know there is free printing at the student center so I print stuff out from there, and nab some snacks whenever they are free.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Man I pop my own popcorn sometimes too. But u on a whole nother level using the movie theater butter. :mjlol:

how do u pull this off? :ohhh: Just take out your own bag of popcorn in front of everybody and put butter on it, and nobody says shyt to u?

It’s all about your aura bro

Just do it like you supposed to be doing it and people won’t even notice

Daps
Reppin
South London
I went to nandoes with a couple of my nikkas from college back a day. They sell bottomless drinks there but you get a different cup then the others so they know who is allowed refills (explanation for the Americans, unless you got nandoes over there). This nikka waited for some people to leave after they finished their meal, took one of the bottomless cups, went in the bathroom and washed it in the sink and then started getting refills of drinks. :mjlol::mjlol:

For a bonus point, who can guess what country he is from?

:laff:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Cheapest thing I probably do is either bringing flask or hitting up the liquor store and buying a bunch of those smalls bottle for 1 or 2 dollars before going out at night. Usually get about two shots worth out of those bottles compared to paying $5 a shot. Funniest part is getting clowned by people that I make double or triple than for being cheap.