What should be done about DACA?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’m sorry but I just can’t feel anything for this issue...
I saw and continuously see black men and women being killed in the street without prejudice..
Absolutely no justice whatsoever..
I see black men and women being persecuted in the media for fukking kneeling against a piece of fabric and lose their jobs..
And I’m supposed to feel empathy when I have read, seen and heard all kinds of racist shyt coming out of nonblack people’s mouths..
Nah..
Figure this one out for yourselves :hubie:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry but I just can’t feel anything for this issue...
I saw and continuously see black men and women being killed in the street without prejudice..
Absolutely no justice whatsoever..
I see black men and women being persecuted in the media for fukking kneeling against a piece of fabric and lose their jobs..
And I’m supposed to feel empathy when I have read, seen and heard all kinds of racist shyt coming out of nonblack people’s mouths..
Nah..
Figure this one out for yourselves :hubie:

This is some mind blowingly simple minded ass shyt right here.

:mindblown:

What the fukk does one thing have to do with the other? You can't be concerned with more than one injustice at a time?

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people?

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

What the fukk does one thing have to do with the other? You can't be concerned with more than one injustice at a time?

You are wasting your time fam. Its a different forum these days. Gotta join the AAGang, time to tell everyone else to HYON

The consensus right now is we are only concerned with Black folk problems from here on out

Just the way it is around here

:manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

It’s only simple minded to dumb muthafukkas like you..
People of all colors have been riding black peoples coattails for far too long and when something happens to us or the continued production of snuff films that black men and women had to endure weekly..
It’s met with:
Meh
Oh Well
That’s how they all are
Should have listened
What about the children
Plus 32% of these goofy muthafukkas voted for the racist dumb ass in office.
What the fukk did they think was going to happen.
And black men are dealing with the constant barrage of articles,laws and attacks from everywhere..
I’m going to put it in simple terms for your hoe ass to comprehend..
If you ain’t black, I don’t give a flying fukk about the cause or Daca..
So you can politely suck my dikk bytch:stopitslime:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are wasting your time fam. Its a different forum these days. Gotta join the AAGang, time to tell everyone else to HYON

The consensus right now is we are only concerned with Black folk problems from here on out

Just the way it is around here

:manny:

What's crazy is I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

:russ:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's focus on police KILLING us first before we worry about a group that give 2 shots about black folks

Again I ask, are you so mentally shallow that you can't be concerned with more than one injustice at a time? Like what the fukk...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
No one has ever explained to me why someone here illegally who cut in line and won at hide-and-go-seek for 30 years should get to stay here. If you don't want to separatre his family, then send them back to his host country along with him. Stop staging these "family ripped apart" scenes like that's reality. If I was a kid and my dad was getting deported to Liberia or something, I wouldn't be up on the airport making :sadcam:twitter posts.

This shyt pisses me off. Meanwhile, I got friends with degrees paying thousands of dollars for their visas worrying about losing their jobs and being deported if they can't find legitimate employment soon enough. Jorge can go to the back o fthe line and hope he gets in in a few years. Maybe more for cutting.:camby:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
thats a sad story in the OP :wow:

still doesnt change the fact that this is a country with borders and citizens who come first. the fukkin democrats are about to shut down the government over people who are here illegally, and they wonder why they lost in 2016 :stopitslime:

Man stfu with your Trump talking points.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This guy was brought here by his parents when he was 10. He didn’t break any laws. Why should he and his kids be punished by what his parents did? That makes sense to you?

wtf does that matter? If my dad embezzles a million from his job, I don't get to keep living in a mansion "because I didn't break the law" :why:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
How does DACA affect poor black people?

The same structural racism that holds us down in America is the same structural racism being applied to the DACA debate and the immigration system as a whole. Easier to immigrate to America if you come from a white majority country. It's all :mjpls::mjpls:

Analysis | Black immigrants in the U.S. face big challenges. Will African Americans rally to their side?

"Moreover, black immigrants are more likely than other immigrants to be deported when they have a criminal conviction. Although black immigrants constitute only about 7.2 percent of foreign-born noncitizens in the United States, they make up more than 20 percent of noncitizens facing deportation on criminal grounds.

The lesson of these statistics is that black immigrants face problems rooted in structural racism that are similar to those faced by native-born blacks. The elevated status that comes with being a foreign-born black person is not enough to overcome the broader forces of discrimination."

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one has ever explained to me why someone here illegally who cut in line and won at hide-and-go-seek for 30 years should get to stay here. If you don't want to separatre his family, then send them back to his host country along with him. Stop staging these "family ripped apart" scenes like that's reality. If I was a kid and my dad was getting deported to Liberia or something, I wouldn't be up on the airport making :sadcam:twitter posts.

This shyt pisses me off. Meanwhile, I got friends with degrees paying thousands of dollars for their visas worrying about losing their jobs and being deported if they can't find legitimate employment soon enough. Jorge can go to the back o fthe line and hope he gets in in a few years. Maybe more for cutting.:camby:

I don't think you understand the situation.

He was brought here by HIS parents as a CHILD. He didn't make the decision to come here, why should he be punished for it?

That's like you killing a guy in front of your kids and the kids getting charged as accomplices. Come on now...

As far as shipping his kids to mexico with him:

His kids have been born and raised here. THEY ARE CITIZENS OF THE US.

Yes they could go back with him, but that's like the gov't forcing you (a US citizen) to go back to your tribe in third world Africa. Again, an example of punishing the kids for a crime of the parents.