What series finale fu*ked your vibe up for days, weeks or months to come?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When that dinosaur news reporter said "goodnight.....goodbye" it hit me like :sadbron: as a kid.

When I first saw this as a kid I literally assumed it was just a Season Finale and they would fix it next season, just because it was too fukked up of a way to end a sitcom. :mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fresh-prince.jpg

Will standing there realizing he been thru more bullshyt in Bel Air than he probably ever woulda gone thru in West Philly
:deadmanny:

He got sent packing off of a scuffle in a basketball game and ended up getting guns, knives, etc pulled on him, and all kinda fukkery out west :heh:

:ohhh:

I never thought about that shyt that way. :dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breaking Bad.

To this very day, I have never seen an American television show the same:mjcry:. I tried watching every show thrown at me, but there's something about Breaking Bad that felt like last of a dying breed on a creative level. The fact that the characters organically changed throughout the series and the symbolization of some of the episodes just simply:banderas:. Since the show ended, it's just been a freefall of bullshyt on TV from superhero shyt to overdone plots:shaq2:.

Honorable Mentioning:

Touch_s1_Poster_001.jpg

:camby:Season two pissed me the hell off. A show that was about lives being connected to one another turned into garbage:scust:.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But thats the thing. Everyone on the island WASN'T dead. Yes alot of people guessed the alternate reality was "Purgatory" but that doesn't mean what happened didn't happen. What happened happened. Word to Ben Linus

Most of the people i see who think the finale was bad doesn't understand what actually happened.

Blah blah I understand all that shyt they even spelled it out IN the finale while Jack's dad was talking to him in the church...

shyt was still grade A TRASH. Garbage. Awful. That finale really makes the show itself unwatchable and that's REALLY fukked up because Lost really has some of the best filmed, written, and acted episodes of ANY television program. But I refuse to watch that show again after that half assed cop out of a finale...

Meh your lost. "LOST" has some of the most rewatachable episodes in television history. "Through the looking glass" is one of the best hours of television ever produced.

The finale was fine. Again i do think the build up to the finale (the second half of season 6) was rushed. But the finale itself was fine. I don't see how people guessing the alternate reality was purgatory suddenly means the finale was trash.

Series finale of Dexter was grade a trash. If you can honestly say LOST finale is on the same level as Dexter finale then i'll just end the convo right here.

I'm convinced that people who hated the Lost finale never got the whole show in the first place.

Half the people who watched that show wanted to know what all the "answers" were. They thought there were a bunch of secrets out there and one day they would find out what the secrets were.

But the show wasn't about the secrets. The show was about the characters and their development. The crazy shyt that happened and the mysteries and all that were just something for the characters to work around. But the pay-off was finding out how each one of the characters would find themselves, or lose themselves, would step up when shyt got hard, or fall onto their vices.

The point of the finale was that it hadn't been about the island all along, it had been about the people. Who gives a shyt about the island, it was just a testing ground. People's lives are what matter, and when it was all said and done, those people in that room were worthy to step into what would come next.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Also, not that I was a fan :whoa: but as a kid Roseanne was a big show...

All the seasons they were a poor trailer trash family

The season finale before the last season had her husband having a heart attack

The final season they won the lottery and it was crazy as hell..almost like a dream

Series finale is Roseanne admitting she made up all of the last season in a novel to cope with her husband actually dying from the heart attack :sadcam:

:dahell:

I remember watching that shyt when I was a kid, I kinda liked it cause they weren't rich like all the other sitcom families....damn I never got around to that fukking season though.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm convinced that people who hated the Lost finale never got the whole show in the first place.

Half the people who watched that show wanted to know what all the "answers" were. They thought there were a bunch of secrets out there and one day they would find out what the secrets were.

But the show wasn't about the secrets. The show was about the characters and their development. The crazy shyt that happened and the mysteries and all that were just something for the characters to work around. But the pay-off was finding out how each one of the characters would find themselves, or lose themselves, would step up when shyt got hard, or fall onto their vices.

The point of the finale was that it hadn't been about the island all along, it had been about the people. Who gives a shyt about the island, it was just a testing ground. People's lives are what matter, and when it was all said and done, those people in that room were worthy to step into what would come next.

:mjlol::mjlol:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

I remember watching that shyt when I was a kid, I kinda liked it cause they weren't rich like all the other sitcom families....damn I never got around to that fukking season though.

breh... that last season is funny how comical it is. The family is rich, doing outlandish shyt etc.

and then the last scene (you should watch it on youtube) is somber as hell

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I rooted against him the entire series and I was hot when he didn't get his in the end :hhh:
I can't really say I rooted for him either since he was a scumbag :lolbron:, but the series kept me on the edge of my seat for the most part.

Those last few episodes are god tier level television, it's a shame it doesn't get mentioned as much nowadays. Hopefully that 4k bluray remaster gets it some newfound respect :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I loved the Scrubs finale

Unless you talking about season 9 :francis:

How I met your mother...

I'm actually watching that on Netflix right now and came in here to say that :mjlol:

That shyt was so fukking lame....

Truth be told that dude Ted should have stayed with that chick Victoria instead of staying loyal to that Robin chick.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that shyt piss me off every time i see it. I was fukking PISSED watching that shyt live.

Spent a whole season with bullshyt filler to get to the wedding, and then completely made that shyt pointless in under 30 minutes :snoop:

Plus Tracy was 150x better than Robin, only time she even wanted Ted is when he was happy with someone else like her or Victoria :snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I loved the Scrubs finale

Unless you talking about season 9 :francis:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that shyt piss me off every time i see it. I was fukking PISSED watching that shyt live.

Spent a whole season with bullshyt filler to get to the wedding, and then completely made that shyt pointless in under 30 minutes :snoop:

Plus Tracy was 150x better than Robin, only time she even wanted Ted is when he was happy with someone else like her or Victoria :snoop:
The alternate ending was much better and the one they should've run with on tv