What series finale fu*ked your vibe up for days, weeks or months to come?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That damn "The Breaks" season finale because it came too soon.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Also, the last episode of Dinosaurs. I wasn't even into it like that, but the ending was just fukked up:mjcry:

Free daps to anybody who knows what I'm talking about.

The ice age cometh :wow:

Also, not that I was a fan :whoa: but as a kid Roseanne was a big show...

All the seasons they were a poor trailer trash family

The season finale before the last season had her husband having a heart attack

The final season they won the lottery and it was crazy as hell..almost like a dream

Series finale is Roseanne admitting she made up all of the last season in a novel to cope with her husband actually dying from the heart attack :sadcam:

HIMYM was :camby: ...years and years of story just to gloss over the mom. felt like a copout

The office was :ld: kinda lame

Seinfeld is :snoop: by far the worst for an actually funny show

The wire had dookie in the hallway shootin :mjcry:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
837da17e040a71136c325363aec198795eda8443_hq.gif

Thank god for super.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Angel. Not a legit series finale since they got canceled but it was sort of wrapped up.

All in the finale episode:

-Angel's gambit to fool Wolfram and Hart has him kill a good guy and costs him the prophecy of his redemption. :lupe:
-Lorne is forced to murder someone, something against his nature just to help Angel's plan. This cause him to quit the crew for good. :mjcry:
-Wesley gets bodied and will never get peace since his soul is bound to Wolfram and Hart by a supernatural contract. :picard:
-Angel's son Connor doesn't join the final fight because Angel wants him to live the rest of his fake normal life before shyt gets real. :gucci:
-Gunn clears an entire vampire nest by himself but suffered fatal wounds :sadcam:
-Wolfram and Hart gets heated that Angel Investigations outsmarted them and sinks the entirety of Los Angeles to a Hell dimension.
TTLGivD.gif

-The rest of the team already 3 man down has to face a whole army of demons and monsters by themselves. :merchant:
- Angel: Let's go to work... :wow:

CREDITS :why: :why: :why:

:mjgrin: I want to fight the dragon.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They continued the story in the comics. I never read them but the ending (before they added stuff with the comics) was meant to imply they all died. The moral was, in the end they tried to do the right thing even against impossible odds.

Fred.

I read them (of course) IIRC it was kinda wack.

Angel was a human who was faking his vampirism

Gunn was a full on vampire and a bad guy

Wesley was a ghost who was still tied to Wolfram and Hart, just like Lilah was (but was seen a hell of a lot more)

Something about Spike and Connor each ruling a section of LA, post hellmouth? or... something. And that pyromancer chick from that one episode had a prominent role.

yeah, no thanks.

At the same time some how, Angel was a ultravampire big bad named "Twilight" in the after-series Buffy comic?

I dropped the whole thing. I'm positive the comic company gave Joss Whedon a shyt ton of money to just claim it was all his ideas.