What series finale fu*ked your vibe up for days, weeks or months to come?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Damn no offense, but some of you brehs don't even know the meaning of getting fukked up by a tv show finale :wow:

I was born in 1994, but for some reason I watched hella M*A*S*H growing up. Show from the 70s based on a movie from the 60s about a war from the 50s...The show lasted longer than the war did...anyways

Final episode, it's about hospital doctors on some military base (like Scrubs meets Hogan's Heroes). The final episode, stars Hawkeye (Alan Alda) He's off the base that the entire series was based on, and he's in an outpatient hospital for vets telling this story about being on a bus and how he got to the hospital in the first place. They see enemy soldiers up ahead, so the driver has to pull over to the side of the road. But there's this woman on the bus with a chicken, and the chicken won't stop clucking, and they can't get found by the enemy or they're all fukked, so the woman has to kill the chicken :to:

But then it's revealed that it wasn't a chicken, and that the reason Hawkeye had had a breakdown was because the woman was holding a baby that wouldn't stop crying, so she had to kill it to save the bus.

This is after 256 episodes of some of the funniest wittiest comedy ever on tv, and then it's just like :lupe:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

No offense to people who watched Lost or anything, but god damn I was like 8 and still think about that shyt. I'm pretty sure that episode was the highest rated episode of any tv show ever, until a superbowl broke it a few years ago. shyt was huge.

Theme song for the move was written by a 16 year old kid of one of the producer's too. shyt's sad as fukk :mjcry: I'd always ask my dad if he wanted to watch with me, and he'd just say "I saw all the episodes when they came out" And looking back I can see how it might bring up some sad memories, god damn.

Last edited:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
latest

Hunter x Hunter... emotionally draining yet amazing.

this!
Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%252520148%252520ED%252520-7%25255B2%25255D.jpg

:mjcry:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
nBSG - New Battlestar Galactica, the ending didn't make much sense to give up tech to avoid another ai rebellion only to have one occur a hundred thousand years later. It was all over the place, but when Roslyn died overlooking the ocean and Adama put his wedding band on her finger...:mjcry:

Farscape - The show got cancelled on short notice so John and Aeryn were vaporized by some random alien..and we were hit with "To be Continued":umad:

Babylon 5 - Tough to watch as so many of the actual cast died since the series finale.
R.I.P
Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar)
Michael O'Hare (Sinclair)
Richard Biggs (Dr. Franklin)
Jeremy Doyle (Garabaldi)
Jeff Conway (Zack Allen)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Dragonball GT:mjcry:

The DBZ and Seinfeld finales both were kinda letdowns for me :ld:
:lupe: I didn't watch GT til the end... what happened?
The Wire

Seeing Dukie in that alley:mjcry:

Like I said in the Wire thread the other day, Dukie & Randy had the best path laid out for them (Michael too) but the grittiness of reality pulled them into a more realistic ending. But Dukie going the path of his family killed me. Boy didn't even finish school.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it was not the series finale, but the first episode of this season's walking dead.
had the whole country in ptsd for a few weeks easy.

art barr

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
8147Hannibal2.jpg

Hannibal ( NBC Version )
's finale was one of the most beautiful shot ending on TV cinematically. Plus it gave me chills.

latest

Hunter x Hunter... emotionally draining yet amazing.
I thought hunter x hunter's anime ending wasn't the proper ending.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:lupe: I didn't watch GT til the end... what happened?

Goku shows up to the Goku Jr. vs Vegeta Jr. tournament fight like 60+ years into the future where Pan is a grandma. Pan spots him in the crowd and tries to catch up with him but he disappears. I believe he fused with Shenron and the Dragon Balls as well

King

Daps
One ending that was complete fukking trash has to be the naruto ending, mainly the anime version.
The filler arc after Sasuke and Naruto's fight was absolute trash and the anime ended on Naruto and Hinata's wedding, which isn't where the manga ended. They basically never animated the last chapter even though it was an amazing ending to the series. Plus a lot of shyt didn't add up, including Orochimaru being let off the hook by the village. This motherfukker killed the Third Hokage and Fourth Kazekage, he manipulated the entire sand village to attack the leaf village and left the village fukked up. He also inhumanly tested on thousands of sound village members and now he's some kind of fukking kage to them?!?!? That's some illogical bullshyt if you ask me.

King

Daps
Another series has got to be Neon Genesis Evangelion. Some nikkas will swear that it is the greatest masterpiece ever, but I don't see it. It was as if episode 24 was the peak of the series and the last two episode were just garbage that didn't have anything to do with the rest of the series.

Daps
I thought hunter x hunter's anime ending wasn't the proper ending.

Another series has got to be Neon Genesis Evangelion. Some nikkas will swear that it is the greatest masterpiece ever, but I don't see it. It was as if episode 24 was the peak of the series and the last two episode were just garbage that didn't have anything to do with the rest of the series.

It's not but I just consider it to be IMO.

Anno and the studio ran out of money to animate the series so they had to reuse animation... eventually he got enough money and completed the series by releasing EoE ( End of Evangelion ).

King

Daps
It's not but I just consider it to be IMO.

Anno and the studio ran out of money to animate the series so they had to reuse animation... eventually he got enough money and completed the series by releasing EoE ( End of Evangelion ).
Wait so End of Evangelion is the true ending to the series?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lost :damn:
Stargate SG1 :mjcry:
The X files :mjcry:
anime casshern sins left me fukked up :francis: