What series finale fu*ked your vibe up for days, weeks or months to come?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
this!
Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%252520148%252520ED%252520-7%25255B2%25255D.jpg

:mjcry:

THAT OLD MAN WAS A fukkING BEAST.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Breaking Bad.

To this very day, I have never seen an American television show the same:mjcry:. I tried watching every show thrown at me, but there's something about Breaking Bad that felt like last of a dying breed on a creative level. The fact that the characters organically changed throughout the series and the symbolization of some of the episodes just simply:banderas:. Since the show ended, it's just been a freefall of bullshyt on TV from superhero shyt to overdone plots:shaq2:.

Honorable Mentioning:

Touch_s1_Poster_001.jpg

:camby:Season two pissed me the hell off. A show that was about lives being connected to one another turned into garbage:scust:.

Game of thrones will make u forget breaking bad

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I thought the Sopranos ending was cowardly.

They didn't have the balls to really kill off Tony, but at the same time they didn't want to do a typical happily ever after.

So instead they make implications that Tony would be killed, but then the creator denies it when called out on it.

It's passive aggressive film making. And it's a contrived "trying to be mysterious" because you think that's being deep.

shyt like this has me worried about the Game of Thrones ending, I hope it isn't some lame BS.

Man im hoping game of thrones ends with white walkers taking over. shyt would be an epic ending. But probably gonna get dragons with jon, khalessi, and tyrion on them wiping out the walkers and the end.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Almost everything that I was about to say was listed...

Great:
Angel - To me, the GOAT ending. "Let's go to work" :wow:
Martin - All that drama killed the show but it's still THAT show
Fresh Prince - Him standing alone in the living room, you just knew it was over.

Messed me up:
New York Undercover - Wasn't the series finally but when they killed Torres :damn::to:
Cowboy Bebop - When I saw that star at the end.. :to:
Mohoromatic - It was an anime that my wife was into when we first got married. Not my type of anime but it had some aight fight scenes but when she sacrificed herself at the end and then her spirit hugged the earth. :mjcry:
Roseanne - The show was actually aight and then that ending had me like :ohhh:
The Wonder Years - I thought old dude was going to marry that fine Winnie. :francis: When you found out Paul's ending almost matched his real life :ohhh:

With FP that last conversation with Unc Phil got to me tellin him how proud he was of the man Will had become, thinkin back to when he in '90 he already saw everything he could be..Sunday ..Sunday :wow: