What series finale fu*ked your vibe up for days, weeks or months to come?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
not a tv show but a comic, and it didnt fukk me up more as I was pissed on how long I been following this shyt

But Bleach

wont spoil it, but nikkas who know Bleach knows that the ending was straight garbage

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I thought the Sopranos ending was cowardly.

They didn't have the balls to really kill off Tony, but at the same time they didn't want to do a typical happily ever after.

So instead they make implications that Tony would be killed, but then the creator denies it when called out on it.

It's passive aggressive film making. And it's a contrived "trying to be mysterious" because you think that's being deep.

shyt like this has me worried about the Game of Thrones ending, I hope it isn't some lame BS.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought the Sopranos ending was cowardly.

They didn't have the balls to really kill off Tony, but at the same time they didn't want to do a typical happily ever after.

So instead they make implications that Tony would be killed, but then the creator denies it when called out on it.

It's passive aggressive film making. And it's a contrived "trying to be mysterious" because you think that's being deep.

shyt like this has me worried about the Game of Thrones ending, I hope it isn't some lame BS.
Idk breh, once I realized what actually happened that shyt hit me harder than any other gangster movie killing i'd ever seen before because as far as we know that's what happens when it's all over :wow:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Almost everything that I was about to say was listed...

Great:
Angel - To me, the GOAT ending. "Let's go to work" :wow:
Martin - All that drama killed the show but it's still THAT show
Fresh Prince - Him standing alone in the living room, you just knew it was over.

Messed me up:
New York Undercover - Wasn't the series finally but when they killed Torres :damn::to:
Cowboy Bebop - When I saw that star at the end.. :to:
Mohoromatic - It was an anime that my wife was into when we first got married. Not my type of anime but it had some aight fight scenes but when she sacrificed herself at the end and then her spirit hugged the earth. :mjcry:
Roseanne - The show was actually aight and then that ending had me like :ohhh:
The Wonder Years - I thought old dude was going to marry that fine Winnie. :francis: When you found out Paul's ending almost matched his real life :ohhh:

Last edited:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
how to make it in america :win:
HowToMakeItInAmerica1.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Twin peaks, the rapist looking creep made my skin crawl so when took over and Cooper started laughing maniacally I was like :bryan:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The ending of teen titans had me like :damn:

When Terra just left beast boy and pretended like she never knew him and he had to accept the fact that he never was gonna see her again :mjcry:

My childhood ended that day

I remember not knowing this was the finale of the entire show so I was expecting them to have a whole arc where she would recover from her amnesia :mjcry:

Little did I know :mjcry: