What series finale fu*ked your vibe up for days, weeks or months to come?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Bad: Battlestar Galactica. fukk that racist shyt.

Wistful: Caprica --one of the best fukk Yous a cancelled show can give a network.

Too Little Too Late: Sliders -- the brother who never wanted to be part of the adventures ends up saving the worlds and the timelines. Tune in next fall for the season that never would be.

Syndication sucks: the Married with Children finale wasn't a proper finale because they had to make sure the episode could be ran in syndication out of order.

Spartacus: Spartacus. Every season finale was a goat season finale. Consistent quality in that area. One of the all-time best series finales as well with a bit of fourth wall breaking -- RIP Andy.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friday Night Lights

I felt lost after it was over because I got so invested in the characters

And you could tell they had to wrap a lot of plot points up quickly. I wish they had gotten one more season.

Another show finale that fukked up me was Sons of Anarchy. My nikka Jax never stood a chance but made sure to get his kids as far away from that life as possible :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Martin and Fresh Prince go without saying. That Samurai Jack finale a week or so ago...shyt was just not fair. :why:

Also the last episode of 90s X-men when Xavier had to leave the team for good. :(

Dragonball GT:mjcry:

Even though GT was :trash::trash::trash: I have to admit that last episode was pretty well done.