What pointers would you give a female on how to keep a man?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be about your own shyt.

Believe it or not, we don't want to be the only thing ya'll think and talk about.
That adds nothing to our experience.

Add something of substance to his life.

Be passionate about something, have your own goals and go after them.

Like someone else said, don't nag.

Don't try to change him.

Let him have his space and do the things he likes to do.

Don't make him the center of your life.

You said it better than I could

Oh, and dont be insecure... never be insecure

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
All this bitterness. :scust:

Who hurt y'all brehettes? :francis:

We are considered bitter because its true? Okay.
As I mentioned before, it would NOT make a difference if you were quiet, clean, pretty ... that will make him stay
If he wants to go then it is what it is. Nothing will make a man stay

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
We are considered bitter because its true? Okay.
As I mentioned before, it would NOT make a difference if you were quiet, clean, pretty ... that will make him stay
If he wants to go then it is what it is. Nothing will make a man stay

Hypocrisy at its finest. And yall complain why half the Coli brehs here make red pill/anti-women posts and go for non-black women, when yall brehettes are basically making the same thing about us. :snoop:

That's what's always gonna divide the black community. Both genders mistrust each other :snoop:

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
Be a ride or die chick hold him down when the rest of the word is shytn on him .

Moral support , not just money is a big thing for me also making him feel like hes in charge

fcm1180

Banned
Daps
.... and he'll still cheat :yeshrug:

Exactly! You can be beautiful, your hygiene is on point, cook, clean, give him his space ... he can still leave you :troll:

I did all that and some. I am beautiful, smart, funny, a rider, a freak, loyal, hardworking, determined. I have my bachelors and my masters degrees. I'm low key and down to earth. Not high maintenance and not a nagger. Cook, clean, communicate, always make my man feel special, always show my appreciation, sex anytime, bjs when ever and on top of that had a weekly bj reminder set on my phone for every Saturday morning. Became a mother figure to his two little daughters from a previous relationship when I don't even have kids my damn self. Made a family environment and it was stable healthy and happy. Packed his lunches and vitamins every day because I wanted him to be healthy. Took care of myself and even dressed sexier on the weekends for him. Always motivated and supported him with anything he wanted to do. Had his back when he had nothing. AND HE STILL CHEATED!!!! This dude had it made. He had 20 million dollars and burned it. WHO DOES THAT???? So yeah we women can be the homie, be the freak, be the lover, be the rider, be chill, BE IT ALL....YET MEN STILL CHEAT...so sad and disappointing!! Like I said you can do everything from A to Z and that isn't enough to keep a man. First hand experience.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Women don't have to do nearly as much as men....way easier for them.

Just don't nag your man all the time...it annoys some men but there are some men who can deal with fussy feisty women. But if a man has to be the sole or main provider like back in the day, understand your place and that he doesn't need all the added stress. Its one reason why men have a lower life expectancy than women.

Don't get morbidly obese if u dating a black man. If you dating a white man (or any other non black or Hispanic man)...they may have much stricter weight requirements.

If your man doesn't cook...take the lead in the kitchen. Nowadays u have men who can cook too and cooks and chefs are a male dominated field.

Be nurturing at times especially if he responds well to that, which men usually love.

If you a stay at home wife/mom/gf....definitely take lead in cleaning. If you work...yall both may have to put in work. He may take lead in outside work and you take lead in inside work.

If you dating and especially married to a man...don't have another man's children biologically. Some women are terrible and think having a side dyck of a man that looks like her husband will cover shyt up. Some female friends and ex gf told me awful shyt they heard in beauty shops and other female related venues of how cheating women operate.

Be with a man you actually attracted to and love. Make sure he love you too.