What pointers would you give a female on how to keep a man?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I did all that and some. I am beautiful, smart, funny, a rider, a freak, loyal, hardworking, determined. I have my bachelors and my masters degrees. I'm low key and down to earth. Not high maintenance and not a nagger. Cook, clean, communicate, always make my man feel special, always show my appreciation, sex anytime, bjs when ever and on top of that had a weekly bj reminder set on my phone for every Saturday morning. Became a mother figure to his two little daughters from a previous relationship when I don't even have kids my damn self. Made a family environment and it was stable healthy and happy. Packed his lunches and vitamins every day because I wanted him to be healthy. Took care of myself and even dressed sexier on the weekends for him. Always motivated and supported him with anything he wanted to do. Had his back when he had nothing. AND HE STILL CHEATED!!!! This dude had it made. He had 20 million dollars and burned it. WHO DOES THAT???? So yeah we women can be the homie, be the freak, be the lover, be the rider, be chill, BE IT ALL....YET MEN STILL CHEAT...so sad and disappointing!! Like I said you can do everything from A to Z and that isn't enough to keep a man. First hand experience.
Damn he did mess up. You seem like a real good catch.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::russ::pachaha:

Ain't been here in a minute and I see my ex was deep in her feelings. Two sides to every story, but I'll chill. No reason to drag old girl down. I'm happy and hope she is too.

giphy.gif

go on

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Admit when you're wrong :francis:

1. No blatant disrespect, especially in public.

2. Communicate! Don't expect a man to read your mind.

3. Allow a man to live within his means. Don't compare him to your well off friends and never expect him to have the same privileges as those within the dominant society.

4. Keep your sexual business to yourself. Stop telling your friends how good or bad a man is in bed.

5. Don't use sex as a bargaining chip. Have a healthy sex life. Remember, what you won't do, another woman will.

6. If there is an issue, make sure your man know about it before anyone else. Actually, he should be the only one to know, but if you gotta tell someone, be sure to tell him first.

7. Don't bring up old shyt! If you gonna forgive, then forgive, charge whatever you forgave to the game and move on.

8. Be his cheerleader and support system. Have his back.

9. Give a man space when he needs it. Don't be co-dependent and needy. Have a life outside the relationship, but include him in certain activities when necessary.

10. Make sure he knows that he is important, desired and appreciated. Never take his kindness for granted. He chose you, so give him a reason why he made the right choice.