What pointers would you give a female on how to keep a man?

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

giphy.gif

go on

She's no saint trust that. She painted a pretty picture of herself but my biggest problem was her losing four jobs in the 2 years we lived together. Then there's the fact that she cheated on her ex-husband and let their home go into foreclosure after she left him in the dust. She rolled with a crew of females that cheated on their men and had secret abortions. She also trumped up a bs restraining order to get out of our lease and stick me with a $2K+ monthly rent. I actually have video of the argument she claims I roughed her up on the restraining order. She didn't show up to court but by that time she had already been let off the lease. What else... I have so much dirt on this female AND her scandalous mother who wanted to smash that it's a damn soap opera. I made a mistake messing with the broad. And for the record I dumped her.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
- Keep Crown Apple in the fridge at all times

- Frequent swingers parties AT LEAST quarterly

- Leave him the fukk alone on NFL Sundays

- Build him a man cave

- Allow at least 10 hours of gaming per month

- BBW flick time is a MUST

:blessed:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She's no saint trust that. She painted a pretty picture of herself but my biggest problem was her losing four jobs in the 2 years we lived together. Then there's the fact that she cheated on her ex-husband and let their home go into foreclosure after she left him in the dust. She rolled with a crew of females that cheated on their men and had secret abortions. She also trumped up a bs restraining order to get out of our lease and stick me with a $2K+ monthly rent. I actually have video of the argument she claims I roughed her up on the restraining order. She didn't show up to court but by that time she had already been let off the lease. What else... I have so much dirt on this female AND her scandalous mother who wanted to smash that it's a damn soap opera. I made a mistake messing with the broad. And for the record I dumped her.

@Malkoonxxx_23 work your magic breh.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

@fcm1180 :ufdup:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Treat him how you want to be treated.
Be the woman you would want your son to be with.
Don't compare him to any other man.
Let go of your past scars from failed relationships
Worry about what YOU can do better or what YOU did wrong more than what he can do better or what he did wrong.

If you read this and thought you'd be too vulnerable or that you don't want to be made a fool out of.... well... you have to address that with yourself first before you should even think about being in a relationship.

because really... you have to be willing to play the fool in order to be ready for what it takes to sustain a good relationship.

It goes without saying...this goes for men too.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Love galore. And anybody saying anything else is a liar.
We gon step into the truth room for a second.

If he love you, u ain't gotta do ANY of this. U will get on his last fukking nerve, will make him want to strangle you, have his friends and family hating you....he aint goin nowhere.

If he doesn't love you, u can suck his soul out thru his dikk, cook/clean, take care of his kids, fukk him right, give him ur left lung...and he will still cheat as soon as something better comes along.

Love is what makes the difference. And that's what people are fighting against b/c it's THAT all consuming. And it's not fair to some. And it seems cruel. But it's really that simple. When u genuinely connect with another human being, all the other shyt goes RIGHT out the window.

And there's nothing u can do to deserve love either. It isn't merit based. It's freely given to whomever ur heart deems it belongs to. And the more u try to press the matter or insist on it, the harder it is to catch.

You can't buy it, fukk ur way into it, beg or plead or trap him into it. U can't perfect ur way into it. We tell people this b/c we want to believe that if there was somebody doing all of that for us then OF COURSE we would love them in return. But it's a lie. We all have that person that is willing to do whatever for us but they don't move us. Love isn't a negotiation or a barter system. U either feel em or u don't.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
FOLLOW MY BASEBALL ANALOGY .... " BE A 5 TOOL PLAYER "

1. COOK
2. CLEAN
3. GIVE HEAD
4. HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY AND ABLE TO PAY BILLS
5. AND DON'T ARGUE/BE A LOUD MOUTH AND TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

If he love you, u ain't gotta do ANY of this. U will get on his last fukking nerve, will make him want to strangle you, have his friends and family hating you....he aint goin nowhere.

If he doesn't love you, u can suck his soul out thru his dikk, cook/clean, take care of his kids, fukk him right, give him ur left lung...and he will still cheat as soon as something better comes along.

Love is what makes the difference. And that's what people are fighting against b/c it's THAT all consuming. And it's not fair to some. And it seems cruel. But it's really that simple. When u genuinely connect with another human being, all the other shyt goes RIGHT out the window.

And there's nothing u can do to deserve love either. It isn't merit based. It's freely given to whomever ur heart deems it belongs to. And the more u try to press the matter or insist on it, the harder it is to catch.

You can't buy it, fukk ur way into it, beg or plead or trap him into it. U can't perfect ur way into it. We tell people this b/c we want to believe that if there was somebody doing all of that for us then OF COURSE we would love them in return. But it's a lie. We all have that person that is willing to do whatever for us but they don't move us. Love isn't a negotiation or a barter system. U either feel em or u don't.
This. Everyone should realize love isn't merit based.

This thread should be "how to keep the man you love and who loves you happy"

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Easily the best post in this thread. Also would like to add that the love you're talking about, isn't everlasting. Nothing last forever.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i don't need to be kept
these females come and get what they are looking for for as long as they feel for it

we need to stop presenting this relationship shyt as one size fits all the cuffs ain't for everyone
two shook ones come together just to share their misery stawwwwwwppp

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
keep it clean and let me slide that's the fundamentals
why motherfukkers be so emotionally needy¿
i can do everything for myself except give myself some panty.pie
do motherfukkers want a joint to play they mama or what¿

you shouldn't look for nothing from a dude but a nut and a bun in the oven
in a perfect world
kick it out of love not dependency or obligation