What pisses you off at the gym

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
the rare occasion when someone is liftin more than me. :stopitslime:

:skip: same here

i hate when the gym is a suasagefest. but then again i hate when dudes gawk over females in the gym wastin time. gettin that quicc look in and gettin that testosterone boost...:mjpls: dont act like everybody dont do this

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dudes curling in front of the dumbbell rack..

Actually... dudes doing ANYTHING in front of the dumbbell rack. My man, take two steps back so you not in everyone's way. Its hard and complicated, I know, but you can do it!!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
This used to be a problem. Not so much anymore, for whatever reason. I would start getting a boner when I looked at an attractive female working out or walking by. Usually they were a 10 in the booty or boobie department or it was like camel toe time. I can't have my bone sticking up making a tent of my shorts when doing bench press or just walking around.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
N1ggas talkin for 5 minutes between sets on the bench. Like bruh, dont be scared of that weight. Hit that sh1t and KIM!

If I'm reppin 315, excuse me breh if I need a lil extra rest between sets.

I hate when nigs use the benchpress bench to do dumbbells and other random shyt. Breh, there are mad benches set aside for that shyt. There are only 2 bench press stations in this whole bytch.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
If I'm reppin 315, excuse me breh if I need a lil extra rest between sets.

I hate when nigs use the benchpress bench to do dumbbells and other random shyt. Breh, there are mad benches set aside for that shyt. There are only 2 bench press stations in this whole bytch.

Today this homo was using one of the only two dumbbell benches to brace against while doing tricep kickbacks Felt like hitting his ass with a 55 :birdman:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Not sure if anyone has said this already but it PISSES ME OFF when I see fat people lifting weight :rudy: . Like hit the damn treadmill!

fukk the treadmill

muhfukkas need to hit the track and use that gym membership money towards eating better

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
- When all the machines are taken and somebody is sitting there just standing on the elliptical just texting for minutes at a time.

- it's been mentioned but dudes just using the gym as their home bathroom. In the mornings you'll have the dudes just standing butt ass at the mirror while they brush their teeth, shave, and trim their mustaches and shyt.

- People talking to you in general but especially if you're in the sauna. Craziest shyt was one dude asking the other about his dikk piercing.

- another dude complimenting me. shyt happened the other day where the guy tells me as I'm walking out, "I saw you in there, you were killing it on the track".

- it's wrong to say but seeing bytches putting in more work than you. This one chick at my gym goes so fukking hard it's crazy. Skinny as hell and just crazy toned and some of the exercises she does just leaves ya jaw on the ground.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
-
- it's been mentioned but dudes just using the gym as their home bathroom. In the mornings you'll have the dudes just standing butt ass at the mirror while they brush their teeth, shave, and trim their mustaches and shyt.

- it's wrong to say but seeing bytches putting in more work than you. This one chick at my gym goes so fukking hard it's crazy. Skinny as hell and just crazy toned and some of the exercises she does just leaves ya jaw on the ground.

1) This happens every day. But today, I was fukking disgusted at this dude doing so in the mirror (had a towel on thank God), but standing barefoot about 2 feet away from the urinals. :gag: shyt makes me queasy just thinking about it

2) And this young black chick used to go ham in the gym. Cute and had a crazy bubble (no t*ts tho). Havent seen here in a min, but I miss peeping that ass

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
50-bicep-stations-at-the-gym-does-bicep-curls-in-the-squat-rack-340a60.jpg

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
literally just got back from the gym and im :wow::damn::damn::damn:

gym only has one squat rack/area for deads as its a smaller gym. dude was in there from the moment i walked in, till 65 minutes later doing 135 squats and oblique crunches, then 135 deads and ball crunches. and he had the nerve to tell us to wait when we told him we were gonna work in. one gym bag full of street clothes placed in a running shower later :ooh::ooh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
With shoulder rehab issues, I can't do shoulder exercises right now.
With hip issues, I have to go lighter now with squats and deadlift or else face hip replacement in the future.

My pride in my big quads is going away. :(