What pisses you off at the gym

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This cock sucker farted next to me in the gym today. Tried to play innocent too, but he was the only one in the area. Had me in the bench like :deadrose:

i had a cat in the locker room do this..im on the bench tying up his shoes...his fat ass had put his shoe on the bench trying to untie his shoes and rips a ridculous wet sounding fart...i thought he shat his pants and he was next to me...i smelt that ASAP:what:...i should have threw a body punch for that shyt

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:noah:

Vo01W.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukker today took one of the bench bars and laid it in front of the only two benches to do power cleans. Dude does the same thing every time I see him there. Blocks people from benching when he could easily do his cleans at the power rack.

Walked down to the trainer today and said can you tell this motherfukker to move down or do I have to start an altercation? Trainer knows how I am so he asked the rude motherfukker to move

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukking weights everywhere. Bally's is NOTORIOUS for this. I put my shyt back all the time but nobody else does. Nothing worse than having to put shyt back just to get your set in.

Butt ass naked old white people. If I knew Sheepshead Bay was the russian retirement capital of NY, I swear I wouldn't have moved her last year. These fukks have no shame. I seen a cat but ass naked with ONE FOOT ON A BENCH having a convo with two other folks. fukk is this? I gotta walk around the locker room like i got low self esteem looking at my feet

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Literally ANYONE being in the gym when I'm there.

:hmm:

God I feel you 1000%. I was using the ellipticals today and I literally walked to the far side away from everybody. As soon as some motherfukker started using an elliptical in my peripheral I was like :rudy:. It fukked up my whole flow man. Real talk I'm thinking about joining a 24 hour planet fitness just so I can hit it up at midnight or some sh!t.

When I'm in my gym I'm just trying to focus on my routine and keep it moving. If I wanted to socialize I'll hit up a club.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
God I feel you 1000%. I was using the ellipticals today and I literally walked to the far side away from everybody. As soon as some motherfukker started using an elliptical in my peripheral I was like :rudy:. It fukked up my whole flow man. Real talk I'm thinking about joining a 24 hour planet fitness just so I can hit it up at midnight or some sh!t.

When I'm in my gym I'm just trying to focus on my routine and keep it moving. If I wanted to socialize I'll hit up a club.

LMAO That's almost exactly when I go to the gym... Anytime between like 10pm-1 am is golden time for me. I'm walking in there like :ooh::gladbron::stylin:

Since I tend to be more of a night owl, and have a tonne of energy at that time anyway, it works for me.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
LMAO That's almost exactly when I go to the gym... Anytime between like 10pm-1 am is golden time for me. I'm walking in there like :ooh::gladbron::stylin:

Since I tend to be more of a night owl, and have a tonne of energy at that time anyway, it works for me.

I want to man because it's frustrating trying to work out during the day. My main issue is the wife, seed and work. I still need to get good rest at night and a toddler don't make naps an option:yeshrug:

I may try going in at 10 pm tho.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
fakkits leaving their weights everywhere. Dumb ass last night thought he was hard as shyt walking around windmilling his arms weighing 145 pounds leaving the 20s,22.5s,25s and the 45 curl bar on the floor and left.

If I wasn't at the squat rack I'd have asked him about it.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Dang ya'll are some antisocial summsabytches.

And I thought I was bad. :scusthov:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I want to man because it's frustrating trying to work out during the day. My main issue is the wife, seed and work. I still need to get good rest at night and a toddler don't make naps an option:yeshrug:

I may try going in at 10 pm tho.
Do it breh, avoid going to the M-Thurs 4:30-9pm

9:30 ish they start dropping like flies

Friday-Sun are normally slow days, but might pick-up between 4-7pm

With a good diet you only need like 6 hours :win:

Dang ya'll are some antisocial summsabytches.

And I thought I was bad. :scusthov:
:yeshrug:

I chalk it up to high intensity + being focused.

A lot of people don't know how to focus. Patience and will power is truly a gift these days....

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if anyone has said this already but it PISSES ME OFF when I see fat people lifting weight :rudy: . Like hit the damn treadmill!