What pisses you off at the gym

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiots that do circuit training and take up half the damm gym. fukk off with that bullshyt, you dont need to take up a rack, a cable station and the leg extension & curl machine all at the same time you a$$hole.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
theres these two prison looking deezed west african nikkas who be in the gym with me time to time and i swear on god all they do is work chest

one dude an inch shorter than me yet 200lbs but his legs built like jenga sticks

dude challenge me when i loaded up 285 on deadlift and said anything you do ill put 50 on it :rudy: so i do my shyt and these nikkas book it out the gym 5 minutes later aint trying to touch shyt

no back, no legs, all chest :smh: such a waste of genetics

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only thing i hate is when people get to close to me while i'm lifting. fukks with my focus. it's usually older people that do it too.

also all the locker-room shenanigans already listed (people acting like it's their own personal bathroom, trying to start convos while naked, etc)

the rest i really don't give a fukk. i don't care about other people's form or how much they're lifting, how many reps they're doing. that shyt doesn't concern me. different people lift for different reasons and different goals. the fat dude doing 3 reps with 400 pounds might be a powerlifter training for a competition. dude lifting less than you and grunting might be healing from and injury and maybe he's actually putting in A LOT of effort.

my point is, there's no way to know other people's whole story so why worry about what they're doing? worry about your own lifts. i just put on the earphones and get in the zone. as long as you don't disturb me while i'm in the zone, we're cool.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
LMAO It's not even a joke. I go at ridiculous fukking hours just so that I don't have to see anybody.

It's bliss walking into that gym to silence.:win:
Dred is a fakkit and you need 50 posts to send red or green reps, under 50 is grey.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Those dudes that do their set of whatever they're doing, then spend their resting time just staring at themselves solidly the whole time.

Fat mother fukkers doing abs too.
:umad:

and

everyone needs to do abs breh. That's part of stabilizing your core

idiots that do circuit training and take up half the damm gym. fukk off with that bullshyt, you dont need to take up a rack, a cable station and the leg extension & curl machine all at the same time you a$$hole.
:umad: :takedat:

I normally subset with decline bench press and the tricep pull or Squats on the rack, while subseting calf raises in the smith machine :birdman: :shaq:

Literally ANYONE being in the gym when I'm there.

:hmm:
:hmm: This is why I love working out any time that's not 5:30-9pm...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
3. You see some (99% of the time white) dude with 405 lbs or more on the barbell in the squat rack. Eight big 45 lbs plates slapped on... wowwee...

But, he's got skinny quads and hams... :beli:
:guilty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOnPt7nFvN0

i don't do this anymore though.....

I focus on going completely atg now. Sohh far I'm at 315x3 reps

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This cock sucker farted next to me in the gym today. Tried to play innocent too, but he was the only one in the area. Had me in the bench like :deadrose: