What pisses you off at the gym

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
With shoulder rehab issues, I can't do shoulder exercises right now.
With hip issues, I have to go lighter now with squats and deadlift or else face hip replacement in the future.

My pride in my big quads is going away. :(

Females aren't checking for quads though. Just be good with the chest and biceps.

Abs are a plus.

So don't worry bruh. :manny:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
With shoulder rehab issues, I can't do shoulder exercises right now.
With hip issues, I have to go lighter now with squats and deadlift or else face hip replacement in the future.

My pride in my big quads is going away. :(

Damn breh, you fallin apart. :flabbynsick: :sadcam:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm only 5'6" so I got running back-looking hamstrings and quads. I don't know how long I can keep the mass. I've been doing.... gulp... only 135 lbs on squats. I try to keep the total tonnage the same as before by doing more sets and reps.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I did squats yesterday and decided to go with light to medium weight and got up to 205 lbs. and 10 reps in one of the sets.
I have to discipline myself not to go gung-ho and slap on 225 lbs and more or I'll be grinding away at my hip bones more. That's pissing me off.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Had some old geriatric woman set up one of those stepping cardio stations literally right infront of me in the squat rack. I like to watch my form while I squat (keeps me from looking down anyway), completely blocked my view of the mirror. Then later on I was doing some reps on the bench and she walked into the left side of my bar :aicmon: almost tipped the weight over :smh:.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
people talking infront of the water fountain, like there isnt a line behind them. I was about to knock one of them fakkits down, and drop the people elbow on they bird chest.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Had some old geriatric woman set up one of those stepping cardio stations literally right infront of me in the squat rack. I like to watch my form while I squat (keeps me from looking down anyway), completely blocked my view of the mirror. Then later on I was doing some reps on the bench and she walked into the left side of my bar :aicmon: almost tipped the weight over :smh:.

She wanted the dikk breh

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
honestly the main shyt that pisses me off is when people don't mind they own damn business. my gym isn't that crowded there usually only 5 people on the floor max. So basically besides sayn whats up let me do my own shyt i don't give a fukk how much u lifting and neither should u about me.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Most people here are kidding, except for maybe the farting. But, it's okay if I fart. I need to release the pressure.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i hate when creepy old ugly women try to hit on me. same goes for ugly women in general.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dude's giving inaccurate advice.

Yeah you might have good intentions, but please STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.