What pisses you off at the gym

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
what pisses me off at the gym?

the music. its always some techno shyt. so if i leave my ipod or phone, i'm fukked.

and people that hog machines.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I hate people that hover around the machine you're at...I mean damn, go do a set somewhere else. It makes me want to snap on them...

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
People who always gotta stick their nose in your workout and tell you how to do exercises.

Dude was watching me do flats and inclines tonight and the entire time he's telling me what to do. Dude is literally screaming "GET THE FULL REP, LOCK THOSE ELBOWS MAN!!!!"

I said "I don't like to do that, I'm cool". And dude sat there and gave me a whole lecture on proper bench press technique. But this dude looked like he never touched a weight in his life.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People trying to give me pointers, but looking :flabby: that's why I keep my headphones on at all times. I won't even go to the gym if I don't have my headphones.

Old white guys that are too comfortable being naked in the locker room. Like dude, you are going to shave, brush your hair, and do your 2012 taxes while standing butt ass naked infront of the mirror.

Poor hygiene. You know those dudes that don't clean they asses and smell like a deadly mixture of ass and B.O soon as they run five minutes on the treadmill next to you.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
People who leave the free weights on the floor after they done then u gotta go on the search looking for matchin weights. 5-6 oclock aint the time to b there, theres literally no weight on the racks.

Dudes who stay at one rack the whole damn time they there, then wen i ask em how many more sets they got they say 1 more :childplease:

bodymore

Rookie
Daps
I just hate people at the gym period. The place I go to always has mad fukking people. I got tunnel vision at my gym and try to focus on my routine, but every God damn thing you guys complained about I have to deal with. I used to work out at a rehab center that had at most 5 people there. They moved and now I gotta be at this Ballys that has enough people to be considered an infestation. :scusthov:

I try to find a locker away from the traffic, sure enough some fukkhead needs to use the locker next to me:what:

I use the treadmill away from all the traffic. Sure enough some fukkhead want to use the treadmill next to me, even tho there's 10 other machines open :what:

I just want to find a gym that has no one there man, real talk :noah:

Yeah I hate that. Five treadmills open and you choose the one next to me. Then the dudes always have a ton of cologne on. That shyt pissses me
off.

bodymore

Rookie
Daps
I hate when nikkas be lookin at your routine, studying what you doing. Then a day later you see them doing the samething. You be in the middle of a set look up and see nikkas staring at you in the mirror. WTF you looking at?

bodymore

Rookie
Daps
I also hate when people keep trying to talk to you when you got your headphones on. You see me in middle of a workout, but your dumb ass keep
trying to hold a conversation.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
I also hate when people keep trying to talk to you when you got your headphones on. You see me in middle of a workout, but your dumb ass keep
trying to hold a conversation.

:jawalrus:

I always hit them with the :smugdraper: face.