What pisses you off at the gym

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Sticky grips on the weights.

Squat machine with the sweat-soaked neck cushion.

:scusthov:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Skinnier/flabbier dudes watching your eyes in the mirror watching your physique.

People doing high weight and horrible form then they :mjpls: at you when you do lesser weight with perfect form.

Sweaty nikkas not cleaning after themselves...:beli:

Fat nikkas who bench press a couple of times then roll out....I swear fat nikkas only bench press.

:dead:

louis_mayne

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is from my college days but I don't run into this problem that often now. But when 5-6 "bros" take over the flat bench. Between them talking and taking long ass breaks in between sets causing me to delay my workout 45mins because I have to start my chest day flat with the flat bench, mayne fukk them. Oh yeah people doing exercises in the squat cage that doesn't require the squat cage. That shyt burns my soul

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes (and its always white guys) trying to start a convo when you're focused lifting weights or on the treadmill or getting dressed after the showers.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this gym i use to go to there was this fat white dude always in the locker coming over to his locker and bending over while naked, never seen this dude once in the actual gym.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
N1ggas talkin for 5 minutes between sets on the bench. Like bruh, dont be scared of that weight. Hit that sh1t and KIM!

Hate that shyt...gossipin like hoes in between sets...

Dudes screaming after every rep is annoying...

Also, not just the gym but in public period...nikkas who got headphones on talking loud b/c they want to hear themselves speak.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
People lifting with their egos then tryna look :smugfavre: when they completed a rep with the shyttiest form possible.

Those fake tough guys tryna eyeball everybody in the gym for no reason.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dudes that do their set of whatever they're doing, then spend their resting time just staring at themselves solidly the whole time.

Fat mother fukkers doing abs too.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
1. People who do curls, calf raises and shrugs in the power cage.

2. People who hog up a bench, or know you are waiting for it and "reserve" it for somebody else.

3. When the gym is too crowded.

4. People who talk too loud and want to show off between sets.

5. People who use multiple things at once.