What percentage of women got workhusbands?

What percentage of women got work-husbands?

• 0-25

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 25-50

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 50-75

Votes: 31 57.4%

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Friends on the job who might be men?

100%.

Guys on the job they're willing to step out with? Tops is probably 2/10.

You forget, one thing most women don't want is to be spoken about in a negative way.
It's very few women who truly just do not care about how they look to the people around them.

Yeah they'll joke/flirt lowkey, maybe laugh at a dirty joke or two but outright risk home?

Outside of extreme circumstances like milestone marks, life changes, most women will rather be miserable and self righteous about their misery, than risk being spoken about as a hoe.
this sounds like some 2003 thoughts.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your old lady smoke weed too. She might not do it around you and your family but when she with her work dude they smoking/doing whatever else.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like a major headache. How do ya'll avoid those situations if you just wanna make money and go home?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I finally get done this schooling next year and enter the medical field workforce I'll be looking forward to this. :wow:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
- when i was like 24....my first job outta college....there was this one blond cougar with was like 40 who would casually flirt w/ me. I was still unconfident - knowing what i know now i woulda been way more proactive with it
Still hit anyway

- worked at a marketing agency and had several confirmed stories of people hookin up at christmas parties and that type of shyt. in hindsight the most horny environment I ever worked in lol. Happy hours, drinking at work parties = bad news

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sounds like a major headache. How do ya'll avoid those situations if you just wanna make money and go home?

The thing is if some woman wants to make u her 'work husband' you don't HAVE to do shyt cause she already chose.

She tells her story of the day and you nod like "uh huh.. yep..."

She'll bring you food and pay for drinks etc. :wow:

I wouldn't recommend allowing it to get too messy especially if you care about the job.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- when i was like 24....my first job outta college....there was this one blond cougar with was like 40 who would casually flirt w/ me. I was still unconfident - knowing what i know now i woulda been way more proactive with it
Still hit anyway

- worked at a marketing agency and had several confirmed stories of people hookin up at christmas parties and that type of shyt. in hindsight the most horny environment I ever worked in lol. Happy hours, drinking at work parties = bad news
Them group gatherings