What percentage of women got workhusbands?

What percentage of women got work-husbands?

• 0-25

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 25-50

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 50-75

Votes: 31 57.4%

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Friends on the job who might be men?

100%.

Guys on the job they're willing to step out with? Tops is probably 2/10.

You forget, one thing most women don't want is to be spoken about in a negative way.
It's very few women who truly just do not care about how they look to the people around them.

Yeah they'll joke/flirt lowkey, maybe laugh at a dirty joke or two but outright risk home?

Outside of extreme circumstances like milestone marks, life changes, most women will rather be miserable and self righteous about their misery, than risk being spoken about as a hoe.
You sound dumb AF, respectfully. :unimpressed:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
You got dudes thats janitor at the hospital knocking down head nurses.
The dudes people don't suspect are hitting ALL the hoes at the hospital. Even the doctors are getting hit in those empty rooms that are used for smashing. Security guards, Housekeeping, Patient Transporters, Environmental Services are eating GOOD.:wow:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yessir. Be fukking in the trucks and everything.

Especially night shift. They be selling all types of shyt. Then go home to their dude like nothing happened. I remember this married broad on 3rd shift got fired for selling bjs in the parking lot.
Only on the Coli do I hear this...and yes I worked in a warehouse
Friends on the job who might be men?

100%.

Guys on the job they're willing to step out with? Tops is probably 2/10.

You forget, one thing most women don't want is to be spoken about in a negative way.
It's very few women who truly just do not care about how they look to the people around them.

Yeah they'll joke/flirt lowkey, maybe laugh at a dirty joke or two but outright risk home?

Outside of extreme circumstances like milestone marks, life changes, most women will rather be miserable and self righteous about their misery, than risk being spoken about as a hoe.
It isn't necessarily about "stepping out with". We know women are about attention/venting/flirting and being flirted with for validation.

I'd say 70%.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on the Coli do I hear this...and yes I worked in a warehouse

It isn't necessarily about "stepping out with". We know women are about attention/venting/flirting and being flirted with for validation.

I'd say 70%.
Again you probably don’t know about it cuz you won’t in the loop. It’s real easy to smash those temp broads especially when they first start. You gotta catch them when they vulnerable and in need.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Again you probably don’t know about it cuz you won’t in the loop. It’s real easy to smash those temp broads especially when they first start. You gotta catch them when they vulnerable and in need.
Ain't no loop. Y'all niqqas talking about fuçking in trucks and selling head in the parking lot. Everybody there is "in need".

Again, only on the Coli do I hear these stories.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no loop. Y'all niqqas talking about fuçking in trucks and selling head in the parking lot. Everybody there is "in need".

Again, only on the Coli do I hear these stories.
I’m telling you it happens. I once worked at a large warehouse in the shipping department. When the crew would go to lunch around 2am. And there was no one on the floors it wiukd go down in those trailers you gotta remember there’s no cameras inside the trailers. And yes chicks do sell themselves in the parking lot it happens quite often.