What percentage of women got workhusbands?

What percentage of women got work-husbands?

• 0-25

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 25-50

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 50-75

Votes: 31 57.4%

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked with a woman that was happy we weren’t allowed to bring family to the office Christmas party.

I should’ve put in more effort with her. I could’ve hit.
She’ll give it up. All you gotta do is be bold and tell them what you want. Most of them used to dudes trying to sleep with them. She going to think you weird if you don’t try to smash:mjlol:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Especially night shift. They be selling all types of shyt. Then go home to their dude like nothing happened. I remember this married broad on 3rd shift got fired for giving bjs in the parking lot.
Oh yeah, condoms in the parking lot, folks fighting over the same hoe/nikka. Those places are just high school for adults. Anyone seriously trying to secure a future with someone in that environment who isn’t some sort of director or a person who you rarely see around there is a moron. Warehouses, plants, factories, service jobs like fast food, are full of people who are dysfunctional and suffer from arrested development, type of person who peaked in high school and won’t shut up about it, and still think they the same person. Not all, cause I met some thorough people there, but a whole hell of a lot.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah, condoms in the parking lot, folks fighting over the same hoe/nikka. Those places are just high school for adults. Anyone seriously trying to secure a future with someone in that environment who isn’t some sort of director or a person who you rarely see around there is a moron. Warehouses, plants, factories, service jobs like fast food, are full of people who are dysfunctional and suffer from arrested development, type of person who peaked in high school and won’t shut up about it, and still think they the same person. Not all, cause I met some thorough people there, but a whole hell of a lot.
You forgot call centers. If you a straight dude in a call center can dress and smell nice, They practically throwing you the box on the workroom floor.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
You forgot call centers. If you a straight dude in a call center can dress and smell nice, They practically throwing you the box on the workroom floor.
I consider call centers service jobs. They basically customer service. And yeah you right. Put two people of the opposite sex around each other for long periods of time, it’s only so long before feelings start to arise. A person who wouldn’t look twice at you in passing, let her get comfortable around you long enough, start to earn her trust, it’s basically a matter of when and where you want it after that. Women at these types of jobs are children mentally, they ain’t hard to impress.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNA's, Warehouse Workers, Fast Food Joints, Grocery Store girls.

She probably got a work husband.

Once I graduated to the more professional world, they are way more hesitant
to wreck their home.

Tried one, crazy body, she turned me down. :wow: but she felt a way when I turned and immediately
started yappin' at a white broad. :wow:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNA's, Warehouse Workers, Fast Food Joints, Grocery Store girls.

She probably got a work husband.

Once I graduated to the more professional world, they are way more hesitant
to wreck their home.

Tried one, crazy body, she turned me down. :wow: but she felt a way when I turned and immediately
started yappin' at a white broad. :wow:
My boy playing chess out here:salute:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She’ll give it up. All you gotta do is be bold and tell them what you want. Most of them used to dudes trying to sleep with them. She going to think you weird if you don’t try to smash:mjlol:
Yeah, she would’ve. Especially when she was sitting on my lap at the Christmas party. But instead of trying to smash I wandered home drunk.

She was an older Australian chick with a posh accent, nice face, and breast meats. This happened years ago and my drunken lack of action still makes me cringe.

:mjcry:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Friends on the job who might be men?

100%.

Guys on the job they're willing to step out with? Tops is probably 2/10.

You forget, one thing most women don't want is to be spoken about in a negative way.
It's very few women who truly just do not care about how they look to the people around them.

Yeah they'll joke/flirt lowkey, maybe laugh at a dirty joke or two but outright risk home?

Outside of extreme circumstances like milestone marks, life changes, most women will rather be miserable and self righteous about their misery, than risk being spoken about as a hoe.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she would’ve. Especially when she was sitting on my lap at the Christmas party. But instead of trying to smash I wandered home drunk.

She was an older Australian chick with a posh accent, nice face, and breast meats. This happened years ago and my drunken lack of action still makes me cringe.

:mjcry:
She probably trashed your name later

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friends on the job who might be men?

100%.

Guys on the job they're willing to step out with? Tops is probably 2/10.

You forget, one thing most women don't want is to be spoken about in a negative way.
It's very few women who truly just do not care about how they look to the people around them.

Yeah they'll joke/flirt lowkey, maybe laugh at a dirty joke or two but outright risk home?

Outside of extreme circumstances like milestone marks, life changes, most women will rather be miserable and self righteous about their misery, than risk being spoken about as a hoe.
You must be from Egypt cuz you in denial
(the nile)
I had a married broad I smashed for 3 years tell me”I’m going to give you some but you can’t catch feelings”

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You must be from Egypt cuz you in denial
(the nile)
I had a married broad I smashed for 3 years tell me”I’m going to give you some but you can’t catch feelings”
The exception doesn't prove the rule breh.

I've ran around with married women in my past. That's not a high mark.

I can also admit that I largely attract promiscuous women.

It'd be stupid for me to extrapolate that most women are promiscuous though.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Especially night shift. They be selling all types of shyt. Then go home to their dude like nothing happened. I remember this married broad on 3rd shift got fired for selling bjs in the parking lot.
What?!?!? That's CRAZY!!!!

black-man-standing-on-road-260nw-2088895255.jpg