What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
tenor.gif

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
clearly mix heritage

let me guess, you also think black folks can have blue and hazel eyes without having mix heritage or background too right?:unimpressed:

70653dfd781ffc2d339b5e04ece4812b.jpg
this texture is not native to africa, so if you see any black woman who has this natural texture, yes she is mix. most mixrace people don't even have this texture, let alone ones from two black parent.
this is why we can never go no where with these social issues, too many people in the damn community are dishonest and can't keep it real. smh:comeon:

are you african american? or a foreign black person? because me and my dad have hazel eyes. you DO know the average african american is in between 10-30 % euro, right? no way youre saying this dumb shyt and not being a foreign.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are you african american? or a foreign black person? because me and my dad have hazel eyes. you DO know the average african american is in between 10-30 % euro, right? no way youre saying this dumb shyt and not being a foreign.
well, that's the point dumbass, you wouldn't have those hazel eyes if it wasn't for your cac genes.

you basically just said it in your own post. it's from throwback white genes. you clearly have a higher percentage of cac in you. probably closer to 30% than 10%

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
well, that's the point dumbass, you wouldn't have those hazel eyes if it wasn't for your cac genes.

you basically just said it in your own post. it's from throwback white genes. you clearly have a higher percentage of cac in you. probably closer to 30% than 10%

are you african american or not? :mjlol: you sound like one of those immigrant c00ns and NO, according to 23andme, im 86 percent black.

answer the question. if you were black american, you would know we have all different types of hair textures and eye colors. youre an african trying to dictate what we can and cant look like

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are you african american or not? :mjlol: you sound like one of those immigrant c00ns and NO, according to 23andme, im 86 percent black.

answer the question. if you were black american, you would know we have all different types of hair textures and eye colors. youre an african trying to dictate what we can and cant look like
I'm west african

and I don't believe you're 86% black. stop lying :mjtf:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
can't change the density of follicles the thickness of follicles or the strength of the hair

asian women make bank selling their hair because that's their blessing they have the healthiest heads of hair

folks tan folks bleach folks get perms some folks with straight hair try & kink/nap up their hair

humans are weird point blank ha