What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You right; it's not my job but duty. You think I'm going to have a daughter for her to perm, hot comb and bleach her Afrikaness into oblivion? You think it's normal to have NEVER seen a woman's hair in it's natural state? You think it's normal for people for another race to not only corner the market and industry but have conventions shows about OUR hair? So skin bleachinf, fake eye contacts and hair hats are normal and I'm the c00n? I bet you think Christianity is the best gift that given to us, huh?
Good luck with that fam :francis:

It's fantastic that you're gonna instill black pride into your daughter, but your going up the creek without a paddle if you think you're gonna be successful trying to call out what they do with their heads. My problem with you is how you framed this thread around BW being the only group of people who wear hair cosmetics.

Daps
The natural hair movement is still a thing. Besides, if we're honest, black women embracing our natural hair some 10 years ago simultaneously led bm to feel more comfortable growing their hair out rather than wearing it tapered all the time.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
My problem with you is how you framed this thread around BW being the only group of people who wear hair cosmetics.
Of course I know other women do but:
1. I don't care about them
2. I know empirically, BW do it the most.

Weave and extensions are synonymous with us and shamelessness about it doesn't make it any better.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
and yet youre on a black american culture website:russ::mjlol: why would we be talking about anything over than african americans? we dont give a fukk about you like that :mjlol:

lol barefoot boys mad as hell:mjlol:
born and raised in the goat state of Cali. don't be jealous, that

your logic is dumb as hell. who the fukk said we only discuss AAs on here? boy, you are special. yall stay talking about non-ados on here. another lie from you.

this site is also own by non-ados. why are you posting on a site owned by a carribbean breh? :mjgrin: why can't you create your own website?

any objective person reading this back and fourth can clearly tell it's you who's mad. you're dumbass is the one that quoted me first all hot and bothered. do you not see that?

"b...b...but I have hazel eyes"

have bytch eyes, brehs :russ:

no nikka with hazel eyes can flex on me

your daddy passed his bytch traits to you :umad:

go eat some more hog maws

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
You're a c00n for making this thread.

It is not your job to call out a whole group of women for rocking whatever hairstyle they want, especially when you and a lot of these dudes don't understand this topic.

So according to you black men shouldn’t have any say at all in their women rocking fake hair that doesn’t match the natural hair that grows outta their own scalp? The underlined is the real issue here. And if black men do call it out that makes them a c00n?

If that’s the case, please tell us what does that make Malcolm X
tumblr_nsl0hgDmQ21ud14y7o6_250.gifv

Y’all just be barking all types of c00n from behind a keyboard instead of arguing in reason.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
born and raised in the goat state of Cali. don't be jealous, that

your logic is dumb as hell. who the fukk said we only discuss AAs on here? boy, you are special. yall stay talking about non-ados on here. another lie from you.

this site is also own by non-ados. why are you posting on a site owned by a carribbean breh? :mjgrin: why can't you create your own website?

any objective person reading this back and fourth can clearly tell it's you who's mad. you're dumbass is the one that quoted me first all hot and bothered. do you not see that?

"b...b...but I have hazel eyes"

have bytch eyes, brehs :russ:

no nikka with hazel eyes can flex on me

your daddy passed his bytch traits to you :umad:

lol bytch eyes:mjlol: you and the others already know what time it is, your bytch would get taken with the quickness :umad:

wouldnt be the first time either :umad:

booty scratching ass c00n go flex on yourself:smugdraper:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So according to you black men shouldn’t have any say at all in their women rocking fake hair that doesn’t match the natural hair that grows outta their own scalp? The underlined is the real issue here. And if black men do call it out that makes them a c00n?

If that’s the case, please tell us what does that make Malcolm X
tumblr_nsl0hgDmQ21ud14y7o6_250.gifv

Y’all just be barking all types of c00n from behind a keyboard instead of arguing in reason.
You're blowing hot air if you do. You don't have a say in what women do with their hair unless it's your daughter or wife. It's the parents job to instill black pride and love in their kids. Our hair is part of that. You're not gonna get a grown ass woman to do whatever she doesn't want to do, her mentality is already established. If shes gonna rock a weave shes gonna rock a weave. You nikkas aren't haven't these conversations in real life thats the problem. You get on here to form a circle jerk with other folks who don't know a thing.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol bytch eyes:mjlol: you and the others already know what time it is, your bytch would get taken with the quickness :umad:

wouldnt be the first time either :umad:

booty scratching ass c00n go flex on yourself:smugdraper:
you posting more smiley than words :mjlol:

I know your ears are hot right now

your hands probably shaking too much to type alot

my woman doesn't like caucasoid bytch eyes

she could probably beat your ass too

attieke>>soul food

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.......Look at all the shuckin and jiving excuses being thrown “bubububut waddabout other races"….
:mjlol:
-Since the thread topic literally says "What other races" this shyt has to be the dumbest shyt posted in here. It's a stupid ass question in the first place but I didn't expect such a dumbass response.

Daps
This topic is such low hanging fruit. There are plenty more things to worry about than bw wearing weaves. It's actually kinda embarrassing that OP thought out was a good idea to make the thread in the first place. Maybe this is your way to burry your head in the sand regarding the REAL and more pressing realities of the black community.

Daps
But it’s hair that belongs to their own race.
Most hair being sold is Asian hair, it has been that way for decades. Chinese hair takes really well to bleaching and coloring. If you need a blonde with extensions it’s not some hair from Europe, it’s the same hair sold in black beauty supply stores but won’t different labels for thr white consumers.