What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well, why did you say black people hair can naturally come in all textures in your og post I quoted?

of course black folks can have wavy, long and soft hair, but you also said ALL textures
Because it can, you just said it. Just because its not 100% identical to a full-blown Indian, doesn't mean they aren't out here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bw's hair can be long straight and soft too with the proper care. Look at Beyonce's kids.

What about dudes with 4b or lower hair that rock waves. Your hair doesn't naturally grow out ya scalp like that? Where is the consistency with u dudes?

You are comparing someone growing his natural hair that has waves to non-natural weave that black women wear:mjlol:

And whose race are black men with waves emulating? :jbhmm:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
All women wear extensions bro… It’s just that black women pay exorbitant prices to sew another groups hair texture into their head. It’s actually quite sad because when a chick has to take that sh*t out and they are between appointments, they throw their natural hair in a little poof at the top and act as if they’re hiding. Real talk, they are at work laying low until they can get another sew in or they wear the scarf with the fat ass knot in the front, a faux gold Africa shaped pendant, with some big gold hoops and their baby hairs sticking out. Now they’re sweet mother of the earth soul sista for the week all of a sudden.

If I went to Great Clips and picked up Brad Kaslowski’s hair off the floor and glued that shyt to my scalp, I would probably be involuntarily thrown in a crazy house.

Even more fukked up is when said sister leaves with Brad Kaslowski...

#WeavesForWenches

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are comparing somewhat growing his natural hair that has waves to non-natural weave that black women wear:mjlol:

And whose race are black men with waves emulating? :jbhmm:
Naps and peas are not waves. You have to train it to be wavy. It's a small group of black folks who's hair come naturally soft with a looser curl pattern and have natural waves

It's not emulating someone else, but it still can be a form of self hate.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
480 days in Afrika and 180 days in the Afrikan heart of Colombia and I hate black women. :russ::mjlol:
This you fam?

aguirre.jpg