What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
ah, that explains it. you have no idea what you're talking about. go sit your ass down somewhere dumb ass immic00n, always in our business talking about shyt you know nothing about:dahell:
"our business"

this thread is talking about all black women. the world doesn't revolve around your americ00n ass. p*ssy. not my fault that your insecure ass thought I was only talking about AAs.

not my fault you have the equivalent of a white grandparent.

86% my ass :mjlol:

fukk your dead homies :umad:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Ah so you're a Hattian-c00n who don't be around American black women to understand their grooming and styling habits like that. This is why this site hates black immigrants.

It all makes sense now though. :krs:
Soooooooo it's problem for calling out our—not others—women for wearing fake hair, using perm, HOT COMBS and other items that permanently damages hair and yall HATE black immigrants, why again?
they have the healthiest heads of hair
And I'm the c00n huh? Prove it with science. I'll wait.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
have i ever called you a c00n¿

"The cuticle layer in Asians is thicker with more compact cuticle cells than that in Caucasians. Asian hair generally exhibits the strongest mechanical properties, and its cross-sectional area is determined greatly by genetic variations, particularly from the ectodysplasin A receptor gene."

Asian Hair: A Review of Structures, Properties, and Distinctive Disorders.

round follicles with the broadest diameter=straight strands of hair that break the least

follicleshape1.png

as i said that's their blessing & it doesn't bother me at all ha

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soooooooo it's problem for calling out our—not others—women for wearing fake hair, using perm, HOT COMBS and other items that permanently damages hair and yall HATE black immigrants, why again?

You're a c00n for making this thread.

It is not your job to call out a whole group of women for rocking whatever hairstyle they want, especially when you and a lot of these dudes don't understand this topic.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah OP some of this chicks wigs be so on point that you’d think it’s natural but it’s not. At the end of the day I don’t care tho. If a woman looks good rocking what she’s rocking more power to her
I prefer natural, but if it looks real, and I can pull on it:mjlit:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
have i ever called you a c00n¿

"The cuticle layer in Asians is thicker with more compact cuticle cells than that in Caucasians. Asian hair generally exhibits the strongest mechanical properties, and its cross-sectional area is determined greatly by genetic variations, particularly from the ectodysplasin A receptor gene."

Asian Hair: A Review of Structures, Properties, and Distinctive Disorders.

round follicles with the broadest diameter=straight strands of hair that break the least

follicleshape1.png

as i said that's their blessing & it doesn't bother me at all ha

The first sentence was geared towards @collateral. After reading the material, I don't see anything that makes their hair the "healthiest".

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
"our business"

this thread is talking about all black women. the world doesn't revolve around your americ00n ass. p*ssy. not my fault that your insecure ass thought I was only talking about AAs.

not my fault you have the equivalent of a white grandparent.

86% my ass :mjlol:

fukk your dead homies :umad:

and yet youre on a black american culture website:russ::mjlol: why would we be talking about anything over than african americans? we dont give a fukk about you like that :mjlol:

lol barefoot boys mad as hell:mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The first sentence was geared towards @collateral. After reading the material, I don't see anything that makes their hair the "healthiest".
ok cool

but i say the healthiest because it grows the longest is the strongest etcetera

asian men also have the lowest incidence of hair.loss apparently

:mjgrin:

once again that's their blessing i salute & keep it moving

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
It is not your job to call out a whole group of women for rocking whatever hairstyle they want
You right; it's not my job but duty. You think I'm going to have a daughter for her to perm, hot comb and bleach her Afrikaness into oblivion? You think it's normal to have NEVER seen a woman's hair in it's natural state? You think it's normal for people for another race to not only corner the market and industry but have conventions shows about OUR hair? So skin bleachinf, fake eye contacts and hair hats are normal and I'm the c00n? I bet you think Christianity is the best gift that given to us, huh?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since I'm the resident Garveyite, it should be no surprise that I made this thread. As I usually call it, it's a psychosis. Instilled in us by so-called people who never had our best interest at heart. Afrikan women are the worse when it comes to hair-hats (that's what they are) because they just look like shyt but regardless it's a crying shame. What's even worse is that we don't control the market or industry. Ninja, there's been women I've worked with and NEVER seen their natural hair. This is crazy but lemme guess—:manny:

Amirite?
the hair supply store by me is alway busy full of women spending money. ask why we can't run the businesses we frequent and people hit you with a myriad of excuses.