What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khross415

All Star
Daps
this same shyt happens every year and you nikkas keep falling for it , they gonna get Aiyuk deal done. if they were gonna trade him it woulda happened before the draft. Deuces to Deebo next year tho

Edit: I will say this tho at some part the 9ers need to be proactive with their contracts instead of letting another team establish it

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah, the more time passes I just assume Aiyuk is gonna decide to "test free agency" next season and that's that. The question is if he's gonna holdout till Week 5 or some shyt :pachaha:
He ain't worth the money. Jefferson is elite.

They can still trade him. There is always one dumb team out there that will over pay

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They’ve got at least $25M in cap space right now. And we gotta wait for the details to come out, but the CMC deal will probably create even more cap space in the short term

The math is there. It’s just a matter of both sides coming to an agreement

Edit: They did create more cap space

We'll save even more space by extending Aiyuk which is why I don't understand the hold up. We can roll that over to next year and sign Purdy to a team friendly deal the 1st couple of years so I'm assuming we can keep the team together at least 2 more years with all that cap space. The McCaffrey deal opened up about 8 million in additional space. It would be much easier to trade Aiyuk if he's under contract rather than teams negotiating with a possible free agent. Problem is we could have saved even more by getting this done even 2 weeks ago. Next season I think it's possible we lose one big piece, I'd bet on Hargrave being a possible cap cut, and a possible Deebo trade depending on the season they have.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
After last season I realized that Deebo's style of play just ain't gonna make it.... It's not so much that he's "injury prone" as in he's missing games but he's getting banged up all the time and the totality of it... he's not going to be moving well in a few years I feel.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
After last season I realized that Deebo's style of play just ain't gonna make it.... It's not so much that he's "injury prone" as in he's missing games but he's getting banged up all the time and the totality of it... he's not going to be moving well in a few years I feel.
Yeah. His whole game is built on physicality and acceleration.

Tbh it was hard to watch the film of his SB play. I don't get how can you be in the biggest game ever and still half ass/jog routes. Not being able to separate from a LB in man coverage too :huhldup:

It's sad too because guys like Deebo Kittle and Greenlaw are what football was/is about to me.

The "you can't hold me/get off me" chorus from that LL any given Sunday soundtrack.

But in today's game it's better to be smart than physical. Warner, Aiyuk etc aren't as physical and more finesse but they stay on the field.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this same shyt happens every year and you nikkas keep falling for it , they gonna get Aiyuk deal done. if they were gonna trade him it woulda happened before the draft. Deuces to Deebo next year tho

Edit: I will say this tho at some part the 9ers need to be proactive with their contracts instead of letting another team establish it

He ain't worth the money. Jefferson is elite.

They can still trade him. There is always one dumb team out there that will over pay

@jwonder im gonna say this and I’m gonna say it one time

STOP fukkING TRYNNA TRADE OUR PLAYERS LIKE KITTLES AND AIYUK!!!!

They retiring Niners:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.