Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@jwonder you @Heretic and the 3rd member of the RWO gonna love this

Meh. I don't know why people just don't say. Run the damn ball, you fukking Goof Troop. All this beating around the bush shyt. Niners lose because this dumb ass runs instead of passing.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Meh. I don't know why people just don't say. Run the damn ball, you fukking Goof Troop. All this beating around the bush shyt. Niners lose because this dumb ass runs instead of passing.

Agreed, Shanny is great with no pressure but then he goes and makes adjustments for the other teams defense. Sometimes you gotta say fukk it and do what works until the defense makes you stop rather than the other way around.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Agreed, Shanny is great with no pressure but then he goes and makes adjustments for the other teams defense. Sometimes you gotta say fukk it and do what works until the defense makes you stop rather than the other way around.

:pachaha: :salute:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
shanny never fukking adjusts to the situation. never seen an opposite team corner go down and us even trying to attack the replacement

whereas other good coaches always do it, at least test the new guy on a go or something

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shanny never fukking adjusts to the situation. never seen an opposite team corner go down and us even trying to attack the replacement

whereas other good coaches always do it, at least test the new guy on a go or something

:heh: yeah. Until he learns that, then we're the new Buffalo Bills. Or the Andy Reid Eagles.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:heh: yeah. Until he learns that, then we're the new Buffalo Bills. Or the Andy Reid Eagles.
Nah he is Andy Reid. If he didn't have Pat he'd never win a SB. He's an idiot that loves to pass all the time too. He just lucked out getting a generational talent.

My bad for dissing Levy. Nobody was beating Dallas or the Redskins. Giants is the only one on him

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

and when we should be running, he passes. He totally shyts the bed under pressure.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is the biggest change of opinion you've had in years and it just deepens the hate for Kyle's chocking ass. The dedication :wow:
Naw. It's been over 30 yrs since those SBs happened. I truly forgot how bad ass the Cowboys and Redskins were back then. Wasn't nobody in the AFC beating them.

Reid in Philly is a better comparison. But it's worse for this POS because he has weapons out the ass.

Remember the WRs for Philly were ass before TO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
and when we should be running, he passes. He totally shyts the bed under pressure.
What pisses me off is that he's made the same mistakes in the 3 huge playoff games we chocked a 10 point 4th quarter lead and he refuses to learn from them.

Like, how in the name of fukk can any Niner fan still have faith in this guy :why:

Let the fukker proves us wrong, don't give him no more benefit of the doubt :pacspit: :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What pisses me off is that he's made the same mistakes in the 3 huge playoff games we chocked a 10 point 4th quarter lead and he refuses to learn from them.

Like, how in the name of fukk can any Niner fan still have faith in this guy :why:

Let the fukker proves us wrong, don't give him no more benefit of the doubt :pacspit: :ufdup:

This season is 100% Kyle's Last Dance with the current iteration of this squad. One more choke and I think you have to do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.