Status
Not open for further replies.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Deebo is way more valuable than Aiyuk. Once Deebo goes. You'll see Aiyuk as the fraud #1. They should've traded that fakkit. Should have locked up Jennings to a long term deal too.

As a straight up WR, Aiyuk is better than Deebo. He's the best they've got in the WR room and it's not that close.

Deebo's value is scheme versatility and the fact that if he had to, he could effectively play RB. He may be more valuable to SF than Aiyuk, but in general it can be argued that Aiyuk is more valuable across the NFL.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
As a straight up WR, Aiyuk is better than Deebo. He's the best they've got in the WR room and it's not that close.

Deebo's value is scheme versatility and the fact that if he had to, he could effectively play RB. He may be more valuable to SF than Aiyuk, but in general it can be argued that Aiyuk is more valuable across the NFL.
Everyone knows this. This is why he's more valuable than Aiyuk. He gets other players open because teams are looking for him to run.

Aiyuk is a fraud #1. He's not WR that can take over a game. He runs good routes and gets open. I still say he is wide ass open because defenses are focused on our other weapons. When those other weapons are gone Aiyuk would be a run of the mill top 15 WR. Never on the level of Jefferson or Chase. 49ers would be absolute fools to sign him the type of money they are getting.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Everyone knows this. This is why he's more valuable than Aiyuk. He gets other players open because teams are looking for him to run.

Aiyuk is a fraud #1. He's not WR that can take over a game. He runs good routes and gets open. I still say he is wide ass open because defenses are focused on our other weapons. When those other weapons are gone Aiyuk would be a run of the mill top 15 WR. Never on the level of Jefferson or Chase. 49ers would be absolute fools to sign him the type of money they are getting.
This warrants what he's asking for. But this has nothing to do with how good he is. It's his turn at the table. The market is what the market is, and the market says he should at least get what Waddle got (who I think was overpaid) and since he's coming off an All-Pro year could argue for what St. Brown and Jettas got.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde

Not putting it in the air… cuz real talk. Hopefully we gonna pull it together and win it all this season…..

But should we don’t, next years offseason thread title needs to be called “Surviving Kyle”:mjlol:
Bookmarking this :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.