What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bruh what's going on in here. Always civil war talk, yelling in a Dora the destroya voice, president and vice president and now what the hell is RWO

We setting the stage for some CINEMA level fukkery for when TC starts and then the season.

Gotta set the foundation of these storylines now so they’ll be ready to sprout and grow week to week.

Every offseason been a new chapter fukkery and this is the latest :pachaha:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I was just about to come in here and ask you about this Interim President.

What are your thoughts on this sign?
:manny: a replacement for Dwelley

what it does tell me tho is they have no hopes for Latu, someone who they drafted in the third round and he turned out to be weak ass player like many have said he was. dude couldnt crack the roster and went to a redshirt fake IR :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:manny: a replacement for Dwelley

what it does tell me tho is they have no hopes for Latu, someone who they drafted in the third round and he turned out to be weak ass player like many have said he was. dude couldnt crack the roster and went to a redshirt fake IR :picard:

Yea I don’t what to make of Latu

@jwonder bout to cut his ass

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, the more time passes I just assume Aiyuk is gonna decide to "test free agency" next season and that's that. The question is if he's gonna holdout till Week 5 or some shyt :pachaha:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the more time passes I just assume Aiyuk is gonna decide to "test free agency" next season and that's that. The question is if he's gonna holdout till Week 5 or some shyt :pachaha:

We’ve been through these extension sagas every year since 2020. We should know how this works by now :heh:

Star player is up for an extension, star player skips mandatory OTAs, fans get nervous and/or want star player traded, then star player eventually signs an extension before Week 1 of the new season. We’ve seen it with Kittle, Fred, Deebo, Bosa, and now we’re seeing it with Aiyuk :pachaha:

It’ll take longer than everyone wants, but a deal’s likely gonna get done around training camp

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We’ve been through these extension sagas every year since 2020. We should know how this works by now :heh:

Star player is up for an extension, star player skips mandatory OTAs, fans get nervous and/or want star player traded, then star player eventually signs an extension before Week 1 of the new season. We’ve seen it with Kittle, Fred, Deebo, Bosa, and now we’re seeing it with Aiyuk :pachaha:

It’ll take longer than everyone wants, but a deal’s likely gonna get done around training camp
I just don't see the math adding up with Aiyuk :yeshrug:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see the math adding up with Aiyuk :yeshrug:

They’ve got at least $25M in cap space right now. And we gotta wait for the details to come out, but the CMC deal will probably create even more cap space in the short term

The math is there. It’s just a matter of both sides coming to an agreement

Edit: They did create more cap space

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.