What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

WALSH: "He's not utilized on the 49ers like he should be. From my perspective, he's being wasted right now. I would have traded Aiyuk and gotten players and/or draft picks because he's never going to be utilized and worth the amount of money they're going to have to pay him for what he's going to do in the 49ers offense because the 49ers offense is not designed to take advantage of what Aiyuk does best. That's not a good fit. You might love the guy, but on game day, how many shot plays is he going to get? Not many. For what they're going to have to pay him, that's not worth it. But they could get something worthwhile for him if they trade him to Buffalo. Josh Allen would love to have Aiyuk in Buffalo."

Interesting perspective . I concur. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

WALSH: "He's not utilized on the 49ers like he should be. From my perspective, he's being wasted right now. I would have traded Aiyuk and gotten players and/or draft picks because he's never going to be utilized and worth the amount of money they're going to have to pay him for what he's going to do in the 49ers offense because the 49ers offense is not designed to take advantage of what Aiyuk does best. That's not a good fit. You might love the guy, but on game day, how many shot plays is he going to get? Not many. For what they're going to have to pay him, that's not worth it. But they could get something worthwhile for him if they trade him to Buffalo. Josh Allen would love to have Aiyuk in Buffalo."

Interesting perspective . I concur. :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Look at that Jefferson contract, no way aiyuk gets resigned
I thought it would be bigger than that tbh. Difference he actually deserves it. You don't sign no WR to all that money because he runs great routes. You sign a WR like that because he takes over a game. Could you imagine Jefferson with a real qb? I mean he had garbage ass Kirk Cousins doing all that.

Aiyuk ain't worth 15 million a year. 49ers are retarded for not trading that PAC 12 Bum to the Steelers. We could've had Brian Thomas Jr and they say he looking crisp in OTAs. :martin:

It's like this teams tries really hard to fail, but luck stops them from falling off the rafters. smdh

Daps
Yall still in here bein “faithful” :hhh:

Another season ended in disappointment. We all know how this upcoming season will turn out. This will be the season of injuries. Last year was a fluke going the whole season relatively healthy outside of Huf. Dre’s injury in the SB was a sign of what’s to come and that the window is now closed :scust:

Lock or burn this entire thread :scust:

It’s over.

The Aiyuk contract saga :scust:

Cutting Armstead :scust:

Deebo is made of glass :scust:

Kittle disappearing when it matters :scust:
Kyle abandoning the run in the SB again, trying to showcase Purdy’s noodle :scust::camby:

Yall need to get a life

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yall still in here bein “faithful” :hhh:

Another season ended in disappointment. We all know how this upcoming season will turn out. This will be the season of injuries. Last year was a fluke going the whole season relatively healthy outside of Huf. Dre’s injury in the SB was a sign of what’s to come and that the window is now closed :scust:

Lock or burn this entire thread :scust:

It’s over.

The Aiyuk contract saga :scust:

Cutting Armstead :scust:

Deebo is made of glass :scust:

Kittle disappearing when it matters :scust:
Kyle abandoning the run in the SB again, trying to showcase Purdy’s noodle :scust::camby:

Yall need to get a life
@Bryan Danielson Here is your third member of the RWO or whatever the fukk that is. :dead:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
RIP triple OG

article-770x433-6acdf5ed7638a221f21ee4dab04b4a67.jpg

iialisbk2pgmoi4lfpx7.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
RIP Larry Allen one of the best linemen I have ever seen play the game. Hate that he spent most of his time on the Cowboys but still what a loss way too young.

Status
Not open for further replies.