What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
yeah man, some 22 year old millionaire is going to say "fukk it, I don't want to party with models in the biggest clubs in the world, I'd rather go to applebees in kansas city so some geriatric cac will tell me I had a good tackle in the third quarter"

nfl in london will never work, but to pretend like its cause no one wants to live in london, dude
There are some ignorant nikkas on this site. Cats really have no idea about the world outside this small sector of the globe

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yeah man, some 22 year old millionaire is going to say "fukk it, I don't want to party with models in the biggest clubs in the world, I'd rather go to applebees in kansas city so some geriatric cac will tell me I had a good tackle in the third quarter"

nfl in london will never work, but to pretend like its cause no one wants to live in london, dude

Those clubs are wack to most black folks. I've had much better times at clubs in random ass cities than I ever have in these mega clubs pumping EDM.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF Marshawn Lynch gonna do in Ibiza? You think Frank Gore and his boys want to chill in Paris?

The 52nd man on an NFL bench can get treated like a king over here, they wouldnt give a shyt about that dude in Rome even after they Googled who he was.
You've never been to Ibiza though. Why are there so many people commenting on places they've never visited. Lynch could fukk 5 dimes a day in Ibiza.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Have any of y'all been to London? As soon as player land in London, they are promise to earn millions of dollars. You think any of them want to go to bumble f**k Alabama, B-more, or Cleveland? This is freakin' London, this ain't Cleveland we are talking about here!:usure:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As a Londoner who's follows the NFL, a team here wouldn't work for various reasons but players not wanting to live in London or being able to adjust here are not the reasons in any way, shape or form.

A bunch of man on here watch a couple episodes of Dowton Abbey and think they know what British living is like but have never been here :rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There are some ignorant nikkas on this site. Cats really have no idea about the world outside this small sector of the globe

breh most these people don't have passports
i remember when the nfl went to london for the first time many folks on those rosters never even left america

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You've never been to Ibiza though. Why are there so many people commenting on places they've never visited. Lynch could fukk 5 dimes a day in Ibiza.

Bruh you don't know where I've been.

Furthermore its not about Lynch fukking dimes, its about him as a person and does it match that environment. The answer is a resounding HELL NO.

After winning the Super Bowl he in the locker room bumping this

You think he fits in at clubs blasting EDM to a bunch of lame ass white Euro fags?

Last edited: